AC Omonia | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

AC Omonia

Aug 24, 2011
Currently in the greek tier 2, with Nikos Dabizas as director of football.

They have 3 former Argyle players in there squad.

Matt Derbyshire, Cillian Sheridan and Kari Arnason!

Both strikers scoring a heck of a lot but you would expect that at that level, I guess they will immediately complete once they get up to the Greek Super league!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Full team name is AC Omonia Nicosia

Omonia-Nicosia.png

They play in the Cypriot First Division they are currently 5th in their division.

Arnasson is now 34 yrs old he has just joined from Malmo FF he has played 2 games 1 goal

Sheridan is now 28 yrs old he is in his 2nd season with Omonia after playing the 2 previous seasons for Apoel another Cyprus team he scored 15 goals last year and has 8 goals in 23 games this season

Derbyshire is now 30 yrs old this is his first season with Omonia he has 19 goals in 23 games

Aug 5, 2016
I'm sure I read or heard about Rotherham being desperate to get Arnason back in the summer, but he turned them down to play in Cyprus on a fraction of the money. Purrington ought to have given Kari a call - money ain't everything!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Knibbsworth":356t5ksd said:
I'm sure I read or heard about Rotherham being desperate to get Arnason back in the summer, but he turned them down to play in Cyprus on a fraction of the money. Purrington ought to have given Kari a call - money ain't everything!

And you save on central heating bills compared to Rotherham in the winter!