Vassell | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Vassell

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Pleased for him, getting game time and goals. Not the most skilful player but making the most of what he has got...and a second crack at pro football...gives many hope.

Sorted his issues out in the meantime and must have matured

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Argy1e":7caf2qtf said:
Saw a Luton fan earlier describe him as Andre Gray V2. He's obviously popular over there.

Fair one, hopefully without the homophobia! I liked IV from the game he sprinted back to tackle on the edge of his own box (under fletcher maybe?) when he was short and skinny.

Feb 28, 2016
earl grey":1pbipkj4 said:
Pleased for him, getting game time and goals. Not the most skilful player but making the most of what he has got...and a second crack at pro football...gives many hope.

Sorted his issues out in the meantime and must have matured

completely agree, great to see!

Aug 5, 2016
earl grey":1krwddch said:
Argy1e":1krwddch said:
Saw a Luton fan earlier describe him as Andre Gray V2. He's obviously popular over there.

Fair one, hopefully without the homophobia! I liked IV from the game he sprinted back to tackle on the edge of his own box (under fletcher maybe?) when he was short and skinny.

I remember him cracking the bar with a terrific effort away at Cheltenham during admin. He was a skinny schoolboy back then and not the stocky lad he's become.

He's on a great scoring run now, 5 goals in his last 4 appearances.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Knibbsworth":r212ixgo said:
earl grey":r212ixgo said:
Argy1e":r212ixgo said:

I remember him cracking the bar with a terrific effort away at Cheltenham during admin. He was a skinny schoolboy back then and not the stocky lad he's become.

He's on a great scoring run now, 5 goals in his last 4 appearances.

I was at that game as well. He made a real impact off the bench. I took a few 'neutral' mates and they all thought he was excellent. He had something in the locker that it appears he is now getting out.