Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Southampton fans sing "he's one our own........"

Apr 12, 2016
Only his third senior appearance in six years since leaving us. Much of that time spent on loan. He has actually played more times for Argyle than Saints

May 8, 2011
Dreamgreen":lo2jkpvo said:
Mike Charlick":lo2jkpvo said:
John Cooper":lo2jkpvo said:
Southampton fans sing "he's one our own........"
Yeah heard that. Helmets!

They also sang that when Sims came on and he came from Pompey !

Sims comes from Yeovil but joined Southampton as a youngster, it's his only club.
Ward Prowse is from Portsmouth and used to be a ST holder there.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Beren Cross from the Herald has picked up on this. How very dare they!

Apr 12, 2016
I noticed that they published a bit about Karleigh Osbourne just after I put that thread on. I suppose they look at the news just like I/we do but did seem soon after. Perhaps I should test them with something like...'former Argyle youth players Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Paul Pogba doing well at Manchester United' You never know...

:whistle:

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
I imagine when he was a kid making his way at HP he would have dreamed about playing against the likes of Zlatan Ibrahimovic. I just hope today that the dream does not turn into a nightmare - it would have been better for him today if the other centre back was decent, but Yoshida is considered a liability by Saints' fans.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I thought he played well for the majority of the game, but somehow went missing when that cross came over for the Swede to head the winning goal. On the run of play Soton. deserved to win, but that is football.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Quintrell_Green":gn9dnk7j said:
I thought he played well for the majority of the game, but somehow went missing when that cross came over for the Swede to head the winning goal. On the run of play Soton. deserved to win, but that is football.
That is precisely how I saw it.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
So, Manchester United were lucky.

Sounds a bit like the opinions of a lot of our fans about Argyle this season. I don't care about Man Utd but let's hope that our 'luck' continues for another 14 games like theirs did today.

Good to know that Jack Stephens got to Wembley and is getting some game time in the Premier League.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Green_Matt":2npx1i6l said:
Well done to him for reaching such a high level.
I agree. I've watched his career closely since I took this photo of him as a shy 17 year old in 2011. He's played at every age level for England and I hope he gets to earn his full cap. He was unlucky today. Fine margins.

33134755805_aed191fb06_z.jpg