River Allen

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
http://m.plymouthherald.co.uk/Plymouth- ... story.html
I guess this is the less glamorous side of being a professional footballer. I can see what the Gateshead manager means - to be living so far from home and not getting a game must make for a miserable existence. Thus far it is not looking as if having released him will come back to bite us.

Feb 28, 2016
Has now re-signed for Truro City. (went on loan there whilst under contract with us, which was cut short due to injury towards the end of the 14/15 season IIRC)

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
MarkMatthews":lmrnj013 said:
Has now re-signed for Truro City. (went on loan there whilst under contract with us, which was cut short due to injury towards the end of the 14/15 season IIRC)

Allen and Fallon?? Who else should they sign?? :think: (Gallen?)

Good luck to him. Talented lad!! :thumbs:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Scored the winning goal in Truro's 3-2 win on opening day

Feb 28, 2016
A goal and an assist still not enough to get him star man in the Indy!

I hope he has a big season, I've got a lot of time for Riv, genuinely one of the nicest blokes in football and as a player probably the one I'm most disappointed we released I was absolutely gutted when he left as, I honestly thought he would have had a long and successful career with the club.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
River was a few years above me at school. I remember being in year 7/8, and with about 50 us playing football in the school court he was still class. Always hoped he'd do well when he broke into the team here but obviously it didn't work out.