Paris Cowan-Hall | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Paris Cowan-Hall

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Poised to sign for Millwall. Them and Wycombe could both be in League 1 next season. He's proving a lot of people wrong though.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
PCH has apparently passed a medical with Milwall and will join once the transfer window opens.

I know he's having a good season, but Championship?! :crazy: :eh: not sure on that one.

C

Cobi Budge.

Thought he was a c*cky little pr*ck who thought he was a hell of a lot better than he was.

It does seem he's having a good season though, he clearly never settled here and that was reflected in his attitude, maybe it's been better at Wycombe.

May 10, 2013
It's the pace he travels with the ball, he's not the most gifted player but having that pace gives you a edge that gets you a few more chances to assist or score. We could do with a striker like that on the bench as a alternative option to our front two

Aug 10, 2014
Surprised tbh, honestly didn't like him when he was with us, and didn'tbelieve him to be that good. Obviously hHolloway sees something.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Ottawa Green":18b6502a said:
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30641429

He was not quite the bravest Argyle player I have ever seen. He had pace, but a lot of the time I felt his heart was not in Argyle. He is probably better settled nearer London, which had added to his performances.

C

Cult Of Personality

Never impressed by him . But good luck to the lad he had talent but lacked heart when it came to the fight. For me all you had to do was stick one good tackle on him and you would not see him for the rest of the game