Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Truro lost 3-1

May 22, 2006
Oh great.

Harvey had his one good game for the year and now we'll get "Argyle don't give youth a chance" for the next five weeks.

Aug 17, 2011
London
Ham Green":rv33jzsw said:
Oh great.

Harvey had his one good game for the year and now we'll get "Argyle don't give youth a chance" for the next five weeks.

He had more touches of his hair than the ball.

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Ham Green":3mg2du27 said:
Oh great.

He's actually been playing well on a regular basis, but, you know, don't let that stop you.

Apr 17, 2013
Having been at the game at the valley today, I must say that Tyler Harvey looked very good going forward indeed. The Truro team did the west country proud, and posed Charlton numerous problems in lengthy spells in both halves. Truro attacked at every opportunity and clearly raised their game for the occasion. Cornish support was on a par with the Green Army at London games and despite there being no opportunity to buy a pasty as far as I know, it was a great afternoon.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
earl grey":14fbg61g said:
Ham Green":14fbg61g said:
Oh great.

He's actually been playing well on a regular basis, but, you know, don't let that stop you.

Let's see if Charlton are moved to take an interest in him, perhaps by offering him an extended trial?

Aug 14, 2014
First occasion that I have seen Tyler play. He scored and hit the crossbar with headers set up by his
midfield colleagues who really worked to keep Truro in the game. I suspect Tyler was fired up for the match but his performance today was praiseworthy, snide comments are not necessary. I doubt if he will become an EFL regular, but full marks go to a Truro side who played their part in an entertaining match.

Aug 5, 2016
The BBC correspondent mentioned Harvey as being Truro's best player by a mile.

His long hair looked awful though.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
earl grey":1qizz1sv said:
Ham Green":1qizz1sv said:
Oh great.

nobody will be surprised by this but we should not have let him go.an outstanding talent discarded by the ghastly sheridan. :furious:

May 8, 2011
Steve Evans":3vd9akvw said:
earl grey":3vd9akvw said:
Ham Green":3vd9akvw said:
Oh great.

nobody will be surprised by this but we should not have let him go.an outstanding talent discarded by the ghastly sheridan. :furious:

He left Argyle in 2016 when Adams was Manager, Argyle offered him a contract but he turned it down.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
oh yes i remember now hc green.i still blame sheridan for not playing him however.i still think tyler will become a full tim pro.

Aug 16, 2005
Somerset
Steve Evans":ie1k20l4 said:
earl grey":ie1k20l4 said:
Ham Green":ie1k20l4 said:
Oh great.

I watched Harvey play a number of times without ever being impressed. I appreciate you are a fan but to describe him as an 'outstanding' talent is simply ridiculous. Talent like that doesn't have the career Harvey has enjoyed even if he was 'discarded' by Argyle.