Paul McGregor | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Paul McGregor

Oct 24, 2013
Underrated Argyle player that some may remember is now co-hosting a fortnightly Notts Forest podcast with the comedian Matt Forde called Reservoir Red Dogs. Obviously it is mainly Forest leaning, but good to hear from one of my favourite players. Career ended by injury at the end of 02/03 season, when he was 29, having been our Player of the season three years earlier.

Worth a listen.

P

Perran Green

Seem to remember he scored a great hat trick at Plainmoor in 2000, when we won 4-0

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Who are Notts Forest?

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Don't think it was underrated at all. Extremely popular player.

Aug 5, 2016
lyndhurst green":2lc5rfq0 said:
Underrated Argyle player that some may remember is now co-hosting a fortnightly Notts Forest podcast with the comedian Matt Forde called Reservoir Red Dogs. Obviously it is mainly Forest leaning, but good to hear from one of my favourite players. Career ended by injury at the end of 02/03 season, when he was 29, having been our Player of the season three years earlier.

Worth a listen.

'Underrated' player of the season?

Oct 24, 2013
Knibbsworth":3a8ar1v0 said:
lyndhurst green":3a8ar1v0 said:

Worth a listen.

'Underrated' player of the season?

Fair enough! Anyway, he’s on a podcast if anyone wants to listen.