Bobby Reid

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It looks like Bobby Reid will sign for Everton, Leicester or Middlesbrough before the summer transfer window 'slams' shut.
Good luck to him.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'd like to think PAFC played a part in his progress.

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
Wasn't it him that that produced the least aesthetically-pleasing assist of all time at St James Park once? He lined up a shot in front of the Big Bank, completely miscued it, only for the ball to fall perfectly at the feet of Reuben. Good luck to him.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
"Big Bank" :D :lol: :funny:

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
IJN":3kw8e309 said:
Was thinking exactly that Ian. Tangible evidence that DA and his staff look after loan signings very well - something that will, hopefully, be noted by managers with decent players they wish to loan out. I often thought the other lad we had from City, Joe Bryant, could play at a higher level too, though perhaps physique may be the problem for him?

BHS

Oct 6, 2008
Liverpool (Skelmersdale)
memory man":297dk6nr said:
IJN":297dk6nr said:
Was thinking exactly that Ian. Tangible evidence that DA and his staff look after loan signings very well - something that will, hopefully, be noted by managers with decent players they wish to loan out. I often thought the other lad we had from City, Joe Bryant, could play at a higher level too, though perhaps physique may be the problem for him?

Memory man, I agree wrt Bobby Reid but he has come alongway since his loan with us, giving him league fotball experinece at the time was a catalyst for his performances in the Championship. I suppose Bristol City should take the credit for developing his talents, btw it was Sheridan that took Bobby Reid on loan and Bryant not DA.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
memory man":1wsz93l9 said:
IJN":1wsz93l9 said:

You have given him a 'T' that he does not enjoy, but I know who you mean. In terms of height, I would have thought there is not a great difference between Bryan and Reid. Having seen them both on loan at Argyle, I would have put my money on Joe Bryan before Reid in progressing to a higher club. I felt he had the ability to put in fantastic crosses into the penalty area that just begged for a striker's head.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
BHS":egtv65nz said:
memory man":egtv65nz said:
IJN":egtv65nz said:

Memory man, I agree wrt Bobby Reid but he has come alongway since his loan with us, giving him league fotball experinece at the time was a catalyst for his performances in the Championship. I suppose Bristol City should take the credit for developing his talents, btw it was Sheridan that took Bobby Reid on loan and Bryant not DA.
Dear me BHS. How poor of me is that! And thank you QG for the tip about the "t". A bad day at the office!! Should stick to the 50s and 60s where I am much more likely be factually correct!

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
davie nine":2vixt44d said:
I seem to remember loads of complaints about his free kicks. Has he been taking them for Bristol City?
Corners too!

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Some Argyle fans don't know talent when they see it. It was the same with Conor "passes sideways" Hourihane. Both very good players for us who will both end up playing in the premier league.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i think bristol city,like us,have a very talented young manager and they will,like us,be promoted this season.well done also to bristol rovers with an impressive win at fulham. :clap: