Argyle Old Boys in the Premier League | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle Old Boys in the Premier League

Aug 1, 2011
Honiton
Doing a "budget" Fantasy Football league this year, so I thought I'd start with ex Argyle players, so far I've got:

Jack Stevens, Bolasie, Pucheon, Gosling & Ashley Barnes

Are there any others?

Nov 18, 2011
Former loanees Hiram Boateng and Jordan Houghton are still at Palace and Chelsea respectively.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
boro got relegated?

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Really didn't think much of Houghton if I'm honest, drifted through games, Fox is a much better player.

It was funny because we signed Houghton & Matt at the same time, from Chelsea & Fleetwood, I remember everyone being excited about Houghton and underwhelmed with Matt, a lesson in not casting judgement just because of someone's record & where they're signing from, especially with Adams in charge.

Aug 17, 2005
Read an article tonight about Hiram basically saying that he has had a good preseason and it will be decided in the next couple of weeks what is going to happen with him for this season. They said that he needs game time which to me hints at him going out on loan which they did say was a possibility. Will he be our defensive midfielder.

Oct 24, 2013
Boateng first time walked into HP with confidence and a big personality, which endeared him to his teammates and back it up on the pitch, which endeared him to the crowd. Second time round, he had had a taste of top flight football and it felt like he thought he was too good for us. Relatively fruitless loans at Bristol Rovers and Northampton should have brought him back to Earth a bit.

Houghton seemed nervous and timid and a bit overwhelmed by HP. He was pretty young at the time. He had a good season on loan at Donny last campaign, playing over 30 games and I think he has matured as a result.

I think there is a gap in midfield currently and would take either. But if Stuart O'Keefe is sent our way by Colin, then I'd be well pleased with that.