Jason Puncheon | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Jason Puncheon

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Before each game on Palace TV, a player is chosen to be quizzed about the up and coming opponents and their town or city. Jason Puncheon was in the seat for Liverpool.

He was asked to name the four Beatles.....and couldn't name any. When told the answer he claimed to have never even have heard of George Harrison and Ringo Starr but Lennon and McCartney did ring bells for him.

I now feel so old in realising that someone who is 30 years old doesn't even know who the Fab Four were.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Lundan Cabbie":he8p2w56 said:
Before each game on Palace TV, a player is chosen to be quizzed about the up and coming opponents and their town or city. Jason Puncheon was in the seat for Liverpool.

He was asked to name the four Beatles.....and couldn't name any. When told the answer he claimed to have never even have heard of George Harrison and Ringo Starr but Lennon and McCartney did ring bells for him.

I now feel so old in realising that someone who is 30 years old doesn't even know who the Fab Four were.

Tynan was one?

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Lundan Cabbie":115va8mn said:

I never had him down as a man of taste but not knowing any of that garbage is a step in the right direction

Aug 5, 2016
Lundan Cabbie":1ottyr9m said:

It might just be that he's completely thick.

Plenty of people under 30 know the Beatles.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
earl grey":tkykjmz7 said:
Lundan Cabbie":tkykjmz7 said:

I never had him down as a man of taste but not knowing any of that garbage is a step in the right direction

If you think the Beatles are garbage, you have a serious problem.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Biggs":rjwkn590 said:
earl grey":rjwkn590 said:
Lundan Cabbie":rjwkn590 said:

For a start Shirley Manson is a female and I swear that the Beatles were all chaps, despite their shockingly long hair!! :shock:

Pootle's Pom Pom

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Mar 13, 2009
Trowbridge or Bristol
Pogleswoody":1u3yjib4 said:
Biggs":1u3yjib4 said:
earl grey":1u3yjib4 said:
Lundan Cabbie":1u3yjib4 said:

For a start Shirley Manson is a female and I swear that the Beatles were all chaps, despite their shockingly long hair!! :shock:

That's a Queer thing to say, so don't Milk it.

Ted

Dec 8, 2003
Nottingham
I seem to recall Sturrock not being too happy with where he spent most of his time and who he spent that time with.

I think his mates in London were getting him in a bit of trouble. Wasn't he in a stolen car with them on one occasion?

Not driving and all alleged I would add. Alleged!!

Lev Yashin

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Aug 1, 2017
Canada
Not my favourite player by any stretch of the imagination but I think he just might have upset Pep and the gang.
Hopefully Man. City lose the next 5 in a row and the world gets back to normal. :yawn:

Jan 30, 2017
Lev Yashin":zg0b3dcd said:
Not my favourite player by any stretch of the imagination but I think he just might have upset Pep and the gang.
Hopefully Man. City lose the next 5 in a row and the world gets back to normal. :yawn:

Are you in some way condoning Puncheon's horror tackle on De Bruyne because City win a lot/have a lot of money?

He's a nasty piece of work.

Aug 15, 2015
I'll never forget bizarrely playing against Puncheon in a 5 a side goals outlet in South London, whilst he was an Argyle player. Didn't recognise who he was as he was actually in goal. A cold weekday winter evening, all very odd. Played in the same team as Ryan Hall and Callum Harriott (latter now at Reading). I was a good player myself back then :shh: Think Punch has always hung out with the wrong crowd - Ryan Hall a great example of that (just google him).

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Was it him and Jermaine Easter who had that “falling out”.