Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
He came on in the 32nd minute and was subbed at HT in Exeter's game against Bath.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Ottawa Green":373t0fx3 said:
He came on in the 32nd minute and was subbed at HT in Exeter's game against Bath.
The fact that he only played 13 minutes would indicate that all is not well but he tweeted this tonight:

Ryan Brunt‏
@Bruntyy
After 16 very long months, I finally got back on the pitch tonight!! lots more hard work to be done, but what a feeling

Hope it went well for him.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Keepitgreen":1zhl9cnx said:
Ottawa Green":1zhl9cnx said:
The fact that he only played 13 minutes would indicate that all is not well but he tweeted this tonight:

Ryan Brunt‏
@Bruntyy
After 16 very long months, I finally got back on the pitch tonight!! lots more hard work to be done, but what a feeling

Hope it went well for him.
They had two teams for each half and he wasn't included in either. He was just listed as a sub so was never intended to play for long. Think they want to ease him back into it.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Brunt scores Exeter's 3rd goal against Taunton today.

Mar 23, 2008
Don't usually wish Exeter players well but for him ill make an exception, good luck Brunty!

Mar 18, 2014
I thought the abuse Reuben got was totally OTT............a disgrace. Let's hope our moronic element don't give Ryan the same treatment.

Nov 18, 2011
Hopefully his body will hold itself together and he can have a good season, thus earning a move to a proper club!

Jan 6, 2017
Plymouth
I see Brunty has signed for Exeter!

I'm sure had as many mixed emotions about the move and the fans now have. We signed Joel Grant, they get Ryan Brunt... may turn out to be a fair deal!

Personally, I would have liked to have seen him given a chance. Maybe a 6-month contract. But, we don't see him day in day out and Brunty must do what is best for his career, himself and his family.

Good luck Brunty... but not too much eh??!!

Oct 31, 2015
My thoughts were the same as MG. Id have hoped we gave him 6 months. I wish him all the best and his stint with us will live in the memory banks.

Good luck ex Pilgrim at Excretia. Hopefully your body holds up and you get back to your old self. Once that happens you can move onwards to a proper football club.

Brunty will always be welcome at HP.