Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Knarf Reprah":1zp4tqda said:
Wasn't rude at all! I'll leave it now

He asked a perfectly reasonable question as his thread was moved and your response was "who cares?"

That's not polite is it??

Jan 3, 2013
rongreenblood":35i1t6l8 said:
Whoops!sorry to upset some people on here, but it was just a comment on a really bad injury to a footballer to suffer,whoever it was.

Your post didn't upset me Ron! Being called an arse did though!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
X Isle":21gho6li said:
I'm with Frank on this one. They are heroes while they don the green, white and black, but very few go on to be legends who I care much about after they've left.

I'm sorry he's injured but there's a board for former players and personally I rarely go there because i'm not interested in them. Especially when there's a 'cloud' involved.

I'm interested in the players who are currently doing better than the players who left so off to the 'old boys' board with it...

...'to obscurity and beyond' :wave:

'Old Boys board' is where you found it, X Isle. I believe that 'rongreenblood ' may have put it on the 'Argyle Discussions board' but the mods moved it, quite rightly. Ron complained that his post had been deleted without realising about the 'move'. Mod, 'Daz' explained.

I found it on the Old Boys board (at 4:38pm Pasoti time) and you posted after me (5:04pm).

Those who considered that he was a loyal and dedicated pro when he was with us are interested and will probably sympathise with him even if they have no interest in his future achievements as a footballer.

Jan 27, 2012
Its hard to make decisions about job offers, especially when they affect where you will live and work with etc.

There have been times when I have accepted a job offer only to change my mind.

McHugh has just done what lots of people do. He took the offer that was best for him and his family. Don't blame him.

People who think McHugh is some sort of turncoat need to wake up and get in the real world ! Footballers are real people, not comic book characters.