Luke Croll | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Luke Croll

G

greengiant1886

At least we managed to be rid of him after three games.

Aug 5, 2016
I remember being embarrassed for him away at Dagenham and Redbridge. Jamie Cureton aged about 39 gave him nightmares that afternoon, so I'm expecting a hat trick from Goodwillie.

Nov 4, 2012
:funny:

The worst CB I've ever seen in an Argyle shirt. Truly out of his depth at this level.

Jan 18, 2009
Bittaford
Very unfair criticism as I am lead to believe his mum had just been diagnosed with terminal illness when he was with us. A lot for a young lad to deal with...

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I think you're right about that.

I'm sure the lads above your post didn't realise though.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Balham_Green":27dbzkib said:
PAFC94":27dbzkib said:

The worst CB I've ever seen in an Argyle shirt. Truly out of his depth at this level.

You never saw Swan then?

Yet he is a professional player with a Premiership club who haven't released him or sold him but chose to loan him out? Knows nothing that Pardew!!

BG is right, Croll might not be to your taste but he didn't just choose to be bad and not try!!

C

Ceebs

I was tipped off about Luke's loan move to us by a colleague who knew his mum fairly well. What was said earlier is true and unfortunately she became ill and passed away very quickly all whilst he was away from home, professionally, for the first time.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Balham_Green":cqvmwhlf said:
PAFC94":cqvmwhlf said:

You never saw Swan then?
He really was shocking. £300k was a lot to pay on the strength of one goal-saving tackle. I think Shilton was looking for another Larry LLoyd.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
memory man":322uzj6w said:
Balham_Green":322uzj6w said:
PAFC94":322uzj6w said:

You never saw Swan then?
He really was shocking. £300k was a lot to pay on the strength of one goal-saving tackle. I think Shilton was looking for another Larry LLoyd.

... and got Harold Lloyd :facepalm: