Conor H.. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Conor H..

Oct 14, 2015
Watching Fleetwood V Barnsley and hoping Conor gets to lead his Barnsley team out at Wembley in the Johnstones Paint Trophy final in April.....

Oct 14, 2015
Ohh!!! Barnsley denied a blatant "RR Reid" penalty...pull back, red card but officials bottled it again...what is it about the standards of officials nowadays..

Oct 14, 2015
How disappointing that arguably one of most talented midfielders in the last few years and certainly a grafter gets to lead out his team at Wembley but no one seems that concerned yet there's 16-17 pages on some bloke called Pie Face....

Well done Conor...good luck

Aug 17, 2011
London
Welwyn Pilgrim":1eaeyinn said:
How disappointing that arguably one of most talented midfielders in the last few years and certainly a grafter gets to lead out his team at Wembley but no one seems that concerned yet there's 16-17 pages on some bloke called Pie Face....

Well done Conor...good luck

Perhaps because he doesn't play for our club. It's hard (for me anyway) to be enthused by what he does at Barnsley.

Oct 14, 2015
Nor does Boateng but there's plenty of enthusiasm for him....so once a fully committed player leaves out club that's it we forget about him...?? Nice one

Aug 17, 2011
London
Welwyn Pilgrim":1dw2uuvu said:
Nor does Boateng but there's plenty of enthusiasm for him....so once a fully committed player leaves out club that's it we forget about him...?? Nice one

That's not what I said is it? He was a decent player (in a poor team) for us. I wish him well. I commented that for me, him playing in a JPT cup final is of very little consequence. Boateng may well play for us again and could well be a vital cog in pushing us out of this division, so I include myself in those who are enthused by the prospect of that.

:scarf:

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
It's funny, but before Christmas there were a few people on here saying that Barnsley might be in danger of relegation.

7 wins on the bounce later with 21 goals scored,they are now 5 points off the play offs!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
neilbet79":17e1i289 said:
Welwyn Pilgrim":17e1i289 said:

That's not what I said is it? He was a decent player (in a poor team) for us. I wish him well. I commented that for me, him playing in a JPT cup final is of very little consequence. Boateng may well play for us again and could well be a vital cog in pushing us out of this division, so I include myself in those who are enthused by the prospect of that.

:scarf:
This for me too.

B

bizzay1

Congratulations to Conor, who lifted the paint pot trophy today

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
Well done Conor! Seriously good player who was strangely underrated by many argyle supporters. I have a feeling even if he played in the premiership some would still be convinced he was rubbish. Could do with his bite in our midfield at the moment.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Old Gunner":1qscd11t said:
Well done Conor! Seriously good player who was strangely underrated by many argyle supporters. I have a feeling even if he played in the premiership some would still be convinced he was rubbish. Could do with his bite in our midfield at the moment.

There is far more evidence on Pasoti that Conor was highly regarded by Argyle supporters.
Where is it suggested that he was 'strangely underrated' and 'rubbish' by 'many Argyle supporters'?
On the contrary, most would agree with and endorse your first and last sentences.
Let's hope that his team's win yesterday will cause some negative vibes in the Oxford camp so that we are able to pip them at the post for automatic promotion.