Bobby Reid recalled | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bobby Reid recalled

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
BR did not play today probably not much chance he would after Bristol City were down to 10 men after 3 mins.

Aug 11, 2006
As the normal pasoti doom and gloomers said without Reid etc etc...well as I said yea he's good but we were winning before he arrived and will continue after.....enough said

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Yep.

We won't very often play a team as easy to break down as that shower we faced today, mind. But nonetheless Blizzard and Cox opened them up with consummate ease all game. We could have scored more than three. Should have, even.

May 22, 2006
I've only watched Reid against Shrewsbury, and whilst he did have a bit of pace and skill about him, he didn't strike me as an integral player in the same way that Lavery was and Reuben is. I don't quite understand what all the fuss was about.

Mind you, Shrewsbury was a complete dog's dinner of a game.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Andrew Owen":1gr1vs8g said:
I've only watched Reid against Shrewsbury, and whilst he did have a bit of pace and skill about him, he didn't strike me as an integral player in the same way that Lavery was and Reuben is. I don't quite understand what all the fuss was about.

Tbf that was by far the weakest game I've seen him have for us. He was substantially better against Carlisle and Cheltenham.

Jan 1, 2006
Plymouth
I for one expected there to be a be hole in the team..... to me Reid was cog that has made Blizzard tick.........last season there were times I wanted to shoot him (Blizz) but to me he is probably one of our unsung heros this term. So I was wrong we didn't miss Reid and our first half performance was right up there.......in front of the cameras as well...things really are looking up.

But Hey Ho that's what you get with loanees ........will be feeling exactly the same way when Andy Kellett is recalled by Bolton he has been outstanding and the wing back system that Sheridan has employed is paying dividends.
COYG's

G

Greenskin

Andrew Owen":3w15qc79 said:

Damned good result though.Certainly some perspective has been given since to the swivelled eyed and froth at the mouth reaction provoked at the time by a gutsy 1-0 win against a team who are almost certainly going to be a major promotion rival this season.

C

Cobi Budge.

I don't think we need a replacement, give Dom a good run of games in that position and keep the wing backs pushing high up the pitch to support him and the front two.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
@InsAndOutsNow: Bristol City midfielder Bobby Reid has astonishingly claimed he would've rather stayed at Plymouth until the end of the season #PAFC #BCFC

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I knew Bobby was a Pilgrim!

The Turnips will not like that.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Reid was an 85th minute substitute for Bristol City's defeat yesterday, his first appearance for them this season.
Fingers crossed we can get him back in January.

May 22, 2006
PL2 3DQ":3qqxmiac said:
Reid was an 85th minute substitute for Bristol City's defeat yesterday, his first appearance for them this season.
Fingers crossed we can get him back in January.

Face it, he's never coming back.