Minutes Applause (on 25 minutes at the replay. RIP) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Minutes Applause (on 25 minutes at the replay. RIP)

Mar 10, 2011
As you all may or may not know an Argyle fan who went to upto Anfield on sunday lost his son. I'd like everyone to do a minutes applause on 25 minutes (his son was 25) at the replay.

Oct 30, 2006
Plymouth
Hello guys.
I'm Daniels Dad and I wrote the post on Liverpool FC Facebook page at about half one this morning. Obviously I'm struggling to sleep at the moment. I just wanted to pay respect to the way I was treated by both the staff and police at what was the worst moment of my life. Daniel was a severely disabled young man, he was 25yrs old. He was born with two holes in his heart but was able bodied at this point but had a corrective surgery operation at the age of six months old. Unfortunately he was a victim of medical negligence and the operation was a disaster. He suffered massive brain injury during the operation which left him as a quadriplegic cerebral palsy sufferer. He was left blind and epileptic so his life became a real struggle for him. He was a real fighter tho and outlived all life expectancy predictions.
On Sunday he died from a cardiac arrest. I'm happy in the knowledge that he didn't suffer s he never regained consciousness and fell asleep peacefully. I described in my post the brilliant way I was looked after whilst at Anfield as I got a phone call from my older son as I was entering Anfield. The post I wrote has gone viral with thousands of comments of support, not only from Liverpool fans but from all over the country. I've had over 120 pm's alone. Liverpool fans first suggested clapping for a minute at the 25 min mark in the replay. If that was to happen I for one would be very proud as would his family.
I hope to be there for the game dependant on Daniels funeral which hasn't been arranged yet. Thank you to all those football fans that have messaged or commented on various sites. I have been completely humbled. Thank you Kevin May

Feb 28, 2016
Read your facebook post earlier, can not imagine what you went through, pleased to hear the police and LFC fraud officer looked after you and I'm sorry for your loss.

A

Anonymous

So sorry to hear of your loss, I can't imagine what you are going through. Glad to hear you were well looked after in your time of need. I really hope the applause on 25 minutes will go ahead and provide you and your family with some comfort that you are being thought of

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
I am incredibly sorry to hear of your family's loss. My thoughts are with you all at this time, and I hope we can all pay our respects at least with the applause on 25 minutes.

It was very moving to read your post today regarding the support you received at Anfield.

A

ArgyleBoyJosh

RIP Daniel and thoughts to all your friends and family at this difficult time Kevin. This would be a great idea for the replay, hopefully the club will address this further via social media etc.. Would be a great thing on the 25th min.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
I was terribly sad to read the post on Liverpool's Facebook. Even more so having read your post above Kevin. Truly heart wrenching. I hope the club acknowledge this and put something in the program and announce it. I'm sure they will. RIP Daniel.

Jan 29, 2011
Such a moving post , sorry to hear of your loss and
I really hope the applause will go ahead