Kit news - day two (training & leisure wear) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Kit news - day two (training & leisure wear)

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Looks like it's the new traiiniand leisure wear.

Away kit tomorrow?

Jul 29, 2010
Steve Evans":107vx9bb said:
i agree.looks so dull.get FBT next year and hit us with emerald green. :furious:
Like I said on the home kit thread, unless the club tell us differently, and they've told us the square route of f**k all on the subject so far, then assume the new Puma contract is for three seasons. The only one year deal we've ever had with them was the 'emergency' deal Ridsd*le signed in the immediate aftermath of administration.

The next chance to ditch Puma will be in December 2019. Given how sheepishly Argyle ran back to them this time, expect them to do so again then :thumbdown:

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
X Isle":13hhbzqk said:
Steve Evans":13hhbzqk said:
i agree.looks so dull.get FBT next year and hit us with emerald green. :furious:
Like I said on the home kit thread, unless the club tell us differently, and they've told us the square route of f**k all on the subject so far, then assume the new Puma contract is for three seasons. The only one year deal we've ever had with them was the 'emergency' deal Ridsd*le signed in the immediate aftermath of administration.

The next chance to ditch Puma will be in December 2019. Given how sheepishly Argyle ran back to them this time, expect them to do so again then :thumbdown:
oh no.i may not be alive then. :shocked: shop locally argyle!!!!!! :furious:

Jul 29, 2010
Haven't even bothered to put an Argyle badge on the jacket at all :facepalm:

Jul 29, 2010
Steve Evans":yncwojtr said:
X Isle":yncwojtr said:
Steve Evans":yncwojtr said:
i agree.looks so dull.get FBT next year and hit us with emerald green.

oh no.i may not be alive then. :shocked: shop locally argyle!!!!!! :furious:
Maybe by then Brexit will save us from ze Germans :wink:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
X Isle":2e0c6mb7 said:
Haven't even bothered to put an Argyle badge on the jacket at all :facepalm:

Eh? I see one.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
landons forehead":2d7vc2cc said:
When I saw the new home kit, I thought "Awful, but maybe I'll spend the £40 on training gear instead". Not now.

Must admit, that's my feeling. Did we make a deal that we'd have green and white gear and a nice retro top last season, as long as we reverted back to generic teamwear this year?

The training gear isn't baaaaaad, but pretty 'meh'.

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
Biggs":3txumldu said:
landons forehead":3txumldu said:
When I saw the new home kit, I thought "Awful, but maybe I'll spend the £40 on training gear instead". Not now.

Must admit, that's my feeling. Did we make a deal that we'd have green and white gear and a nice retro top last season, as long as we reverted back to generic teamwear this year?

The training gear isn't baaaaaad, but pretty 'meh'.

A real shame. Training gear last year was the best I can remember. Really smart. AND a smart home and away kit. We were spoiled.