Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Hi Guys, sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, I have looked..honest :)
Have any of you guys who have signed up for the service managed to find the Android ifollow App? Its mentioned on their site but I've not managed to find it yet.
Having just relocated to Spain this will be a Godsend :)

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
About 3 weeks ago Ian, its damned hot here! For any local Greens I'm on the outskirts of Dolores (Alicante)

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
Looks like you access it via the official club app and not a separate one.
Just about to return from our holiday in Calpe, and visited Alicante yesterday!

tonsk

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
tonsk":1vbex5ql said:
Looks like you access it via the official club app and not a separate one.
Just about to return from our holiday in Calpe, and visited Alicante yesterday!

tonsk

... and I will be in Moraira in a couple of weeks. We should have a holiday tab on PASOTI.

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
:) Cheers Tonsk, further investigation indicates that the app isn't ready yet.

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
Went to Moraira too dg, one of my favourite places although there seems to have been a huge increase in the amount of restaurants.

tonsk

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Trev501":1b0z8dvs said:
About 3 weeks ago Ian, its damned hot here! For any local Greens I'm on the outskirts of Dolores (Alicante)
Good luck over there Trev. You need to change your location. ;)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Trev I hope you have better luck than me with ifollow, I explained my situation in this thread viewtopic.php?f=30&t=99815&hilit=ifollow&start=52

Basically I was cut off AW around June 6 even though I had paid for a year as of Jan 2017, on june 9 I received a e-mail from ifollow saying they had no knowledge of my account and asked for my details which I sent them immediately, after not receiving a reply from them or a refund, I contacted Rob McNichol over the weekend, he must have contacted ifollow as I just received a e-mail from them unfortunately it is the exact same e-mail I received back on June 9.
Rob told me I should have received a refund of 7 months as I only had 5 months service, and I should have received a request to join ifollow, which I haven't.
To get the ifollow over here will cost me $190 for a year, I want this service but i'm not going to pay for it until I receive my refund which should be around $50.00

May 16, 2016
I've confused myself now, does anyone know if the Audio only option will continue, or is the new service Video only ?

I would prefer just the commentary as I'm generally in the UK for half the season and wouldn't want to pay for something I don't regularly use.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I can answer that and the answer is NO at the moment

Here is part of an e-mail that I received from Rob McNichol Argyles Communications Officer.

That said, I absolutely take on board that some, perhaps including yourself, would be happy with the old system. I have therefore put this to EFL, that maybe they could consider a further layer of membership which includes the benefits of the Player system, but without the video stream

Oct 18, 2006
Grrr, I am already annoyed and I have not used the service as of yet.

I cancelled back in May since I didn't know what was happening over the close season and there are no games to listen to anyway, I thought I would put the £15 saved over the following three month or so towards the yearly sub of £45 in September when the season kicks off again. Today it looks like they have taken payment for a newly setup direct debit from a completely different company! I have emailed them but I am also yet to recieve a reply, on the same subject but on another point am I missing something? on the Ifollow sub page:

https://www.pafc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/)

it does give the option of £45 a year for the audio at least on that page.

I have rightly or wrongly assumed that there is a £110 a year package for x-isles that can use the service to watch the matches live? and that the £45 a year package would include access to at least the audio commentary of the game, something which I have come to now enjoy. Is that not the case?

I'm really confused I signed up the other week for the free version, last night I logged in using my hotmail email address which is my primary one, everything worked saw all the new videos with the new players, tonight I try and log in and I can't my email address isn't recognised, I tryed to sign up again using same email address still no luck. Used my gmail account to sign up worked, but can't view the videos is says subscribe on the images.....
so don't these class as behind the screens content?