AUCTION - A special one!! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

AUCTION - A special one!!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
People, I'm not in the habit of doing these for other people BUT as you can see, this is for a very special cause. Dan sent me this:-

I would like to raise some money for a close friend of ours son who due to sudden complications during birth was rushed to Derriford and has been there since.

He suffered brain damage and is facing a life of being tube fed, never walking, severely handicapped and in constant need of oxygen.

100% of the money from this auction will go to him to make a start of having to buy all the equipment that will give him the best possible life as well as the best possible chance at reaching some milestones though his childhood. It is a miracle he is still here and i want to help in anyway possible.

Please bid if you would like to own this 2017 squad signed pennant and at the same time feel very proud of what your generosity is supporting.

Thank you!

This is a 2017 squad signed pennant (ultra rare). This auction will finish on or around 2000 hrs tomorrow (Sunday) evening.

5gGwbYG.jpg

robbieB

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 6, 2011

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Sold to Mike Green's Moustache.

Dan,

Can you contact Mike via PM and make the arrangements please?

Ian

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
If you let me know when, I can bestow ( :greensmile:) the JannerBanner upon 'Mike'. :thumbs: