5000 season tickets and 1000 white memberships so far | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

5000 season tickets and 1000 white memberships so far

May 8, 2011
With that many ST holders, I hope they bring in some sort of loyalty scheme for the regular away fans so they (me) don't miss out on the 'glamorous' trips.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
HC Green":pvo8iqg3 said:
With that many ST holders, I hope they bring in some sort of loyalty scheme for the regular away fans so they (me) don't miss out on the 'glamorous' trips.

Join the Big Green Lottery mate. You can get second choice after green members on tickets plus you can win prizes in monthly draw. There's a thread on here with details.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
ghost of hughie reed":1dk9xvrh said:
Wow. i'm wondering if this is our League 1 record ?
Perhaps the ticket hassles for the big games last season made people vow to get a season ticket.
I'd say that it's certainly played its part, especially with the white memberships having tripled from last season.

Dec 13, 2004
With so many season ticket holders could make it a scramble for many of the popular away games with the possibility of the odd game not making general sale and limited numbers available for white season ticket holders. Can BGL members buy away tickets online? Should be plenty available when we make it to Wembley for the FA cup final.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Why don't they make the games available to exiles live like the abroad one's
Why can't I pay to watch home games whilst living in Yorkshire I'm never likely to watch any of the local games unless argyle are playing

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
Does anyone have an idea how long you have to wait for a white membership to come through? I paid a few weeks ago. I knew it would take a while and no immediate need for it but...

Jul 29, 2010
It has cut it quite fine for the beginning of the season for the last few years Dorset, a week before kick-off maybe, two if you're lucky?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Dorset Pilgrim":2u4t03fj said:
Does anyone have an idea how long you have to wait for a white membership to come through? I paid a few weeks ago. I knew it would take a while and no immediate need for it but...
i renewed my season ticket ages ago and the lady said the beginning of july.

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
Fantastic backing from the green army. As others have said, given the issues from last season regarding the Liverpool matches and other "big games" I think it has enticed more people to invest in season tickets and white memberships to avoid the same problems again this season should we get a "glamour draw" in One of the cup competitions. Even if we don't get a glamour draw it is good to see that fairweather fans are starting to believe in what is happening at Argyle with James Brent and Derek Adams at the helm. Can only be viewed as positive in my opinion.

Jul 29, 2010
But you just watch someone put a negative spin on it :lol:

I think the white membership increase is most probably boosted by exiled fans. If you can only get down for a handful of games you might previously have just paid on a match by match basis. But by getting six games (well six seats, you don't have to use one per game*) although you don't save a life changing amount of money you do get a club shop discount and you do get your foot in the door one day earlier for big game tickets.

*A few family members get one up here which gives us dozens of tickets to use in one's, two's, three's or fours as required through the year. The white membership really is our modern day 'flexible friend' to use the old advertisement slogan.

If any exiles out there haven't previously considered one I would give it some thought. Because it's not a full membership the difference in early bird and full price isn't much, so buying one even now will still get you a good return and crucially that 'foot in the door' for big game tickets.

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
X Isle":3ftxl8mx said:
But you just watch someone put a negative spin on it :lol:

I think the white membership increase is most probably boosted by exiled fans. If you can only get down for a handful of games you might previously have just paid on a match by match basis. But by getting six games (well six seats, you don't have to use one per game*) although you don't save a life changing amount of money you do get a club shop discount and you do get your foot in the door one day earlier for big game tickets.

*A few family members get one up here which gives us dozens of tickets to use in one's, two's, three's or fours as required through the year. The white membership really is our modern day 'flexible friend' to use the old advertisement slogan.

If any exiles out there haven't previously considered one I would give it some thought. Because it's not a full membership the difference in early bird and full price isn't much, so buying one even now will still get you a good return and crucially that 'foot in the door' for big game tickets.

I would have loved getting a season ticket, or even a White membership, but even the short journey from Exeter to Plymouth would be too much for me now, so it will be a case of soccer Saturday and hopefully a few games on Sky or BT Sports again. When i saw about the watching live thing I was like brilliant I will do that because then at least I casn watch Argyle again but then sadly it came out that it was only for people living abroad which scuppered my plans lol.

Jan 6, 2004
I have never really understood why league clubs do not offer the option of watching live games over the internet at full ticket price. This means they would not lose money even if people were deterred from turning up and would offer people like the poster above and other exiles the chance to watch the club on a weekly basis. I for one would pay £22 or whatever to watch the games I am unable to travel to.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
I imagine in the future this may be the way the world will go in the PL... Pay per view - surprised it hasn't already to be honest. However I don't think there would be enough demand at L1 and L2 level to warrant the expense of a broadcasting set-up at each ground to provide anything near good enough to charge customers for.