Anybody here seen Derek Adams. (Now Seen). | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Anybody here seen Derek Adams. (Now Seen).

Dec 17, 2005
Plymouth
I know Derek Adams deserved a good holiday, but it seems ages since we have heard from him. We usually get daily interviews with Adams from Chris Errington. It must be over a well over a month since the last one.

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Not hearing from Adams isn't the end of the world, as we all deserve a holiday.

However there does seem to be a lack of any news coming out of the club, the Herald are getting desperate for click bait you know! They seem to be dragging this interview with Hallett out over weeks!

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Im sure whilst he is out of the spotlight he isn't switched off from football. We have made signings in this "mute" period so the club is still functioning.

Remember last summer due to the play-offs he would have been lucky to get any time off before his prep for the new season began.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I'm sure Martyn Starnes has said that he's in daily contact for one reason or other.

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
I'm sure he's busy trying to sort out all the signings everyone is craving.

Jul 29, 2010
samjones":16lm9yu5 said:
He is taking GC10 out to drakes island in his club dinghy to try and convince him to sign
Hang on, what happened to "he's gone"?

For one so certain, you seem remarkably unsure :wink:

Jul 24, 2009
It does seem a bit different to last year when he barely seemed to be away, but in fairness this is the norm. Most managers do get away from it all for a bit, and a good thing too, recharge batteries, reset and ready to go again.

I don't doubt he's in the phone sorting out things here and there.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Adams deserves a holiday but it's odd how there's been a total media blackout from him since the end of the season.

I'm not sure if Adams had a holiday last summer but whenever a new player was signed Adams would say a few words about that player, usually within a day or two of the player signing; this summer there's been nothing from him about Ainsworth, Edwards or Lameiras, it wouldn't take much to send something by email so that the club website can publish something.

Hopefully he'll come back fully refreshed and be the figurehead of the club again.

Jul 29, 2010
"Deserves a holiday... BUT"? :shock:

There is no 'but', he deserves a holiday, end of.

A football season is long and tough, and Derek has now done two on the spin without a break.

Leave the poor bloke and his family alone to enjoy themselves, he's earned it :clap:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
X Isle":2e1odnd2 said:
"Deserves a holiday... BUT"? :shock:

There is no 'but', he deserves a holiday, end of.

A football season is long and tough, and Derek has now done two on the spin without a break.

Leave the poor bloke and his family alone to enjoy themselves, he's earned it :clap:

How the hell did you get "Leave the poor bloke and his family alone to enjoy themselves" from my post? :facepalm: