Queens Park Rangers
Reading
Southend United
Wolverhampton Wanderers

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
The draw takes place in Thailand at 1300 our time. It will be shown live on iFollow. I assume that means that we can watch it live on Argyle Player?

Feb 25, 2007
St Blazey
Neilio":1m4h3i05 said:
The seeding aspect is ridiculous in my opinion. I was going to elaborate but it'll annoy me.

Totally agree. Why do clubs in the league cup need to be seeded. Just another way of helping out bigger clubs. Disgrace.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
CornishPaul":1o7jz9sp said:
Neilio":1o7jz9sp said:
The seeding aspect is ridiculous in my opinion. I was going to elaborate but it'll annoy me.

Totally agree. Why do clubs in the league cup need to be seeded. Just another way of helping out bigger clubs. Disgrace.

Surely it's the other way around. It increases the chances of smaller clubs getting a more attractive tie. Away to Cheltenham or home to Villa? I know which I would prefer?

May 16, 2016
davie nine":1gj39qee said:
The draw takes place in Thailand at 1300 our time. It will be shown live on iFollow. I assume that means that we can watch it live on Argyle Player?

I know it's where the Sponsors are based, but it does seem a little 'wrong' to have the draw there. Global game I suppose.