Ginsters branding. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ginsters branding.

Mar 8, 2016
Patrik":271obei5 said:
Obviously some of our "Ginsters" branding at the ground is exclusively because they our club sponsors but am i right in saying some of it is under a directorate from the EFL as part of their sponsorship like the "Capital One" branding at all grounds and programmes in previous seasons?
Only suspicious because i am wondering how Dale Vince will react if Forest Green are forced to have advertising for meat product's at their ground next season by the EFL.

Had to google dale Vince to see what you are on about, I guess if he doesn't support the advertising at the ground then the clubs share of advertising revenue would be taken from them.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Patrik":90lhp74r said:
Army green":90lhp74r said:
Patrik":90lhp74r said:
Obviously some of our "Ginsters" branding at the ground is exclusively because they our club sponsors but am i right in saying some of it is under a directorate from the EFL as part of their sponsorship like the "Capital One" branding at all grounds and programmes in previous seasons?
Only suspicious because i am wondering how Dale Vince will react if Forest Green are forced to have advertising for meat product's at their ground next season by the EFL.

Had to google dale Vince to see what you are on about, I guess if he doesn't support the advertising at the ground then the clubs share of advertising revenue would be taken from them.

If we get them in the EFL cup or trophy then hope everyone's partial to the soya milk tea and coffee there, I unknowingly bought one at our friendly there a few years ago which along with many others was discarded, in fairness to them the chips and curry sauce were superb and a 100 times more palatable than the aforementioned tripe we've had lumped on us at HP this season.
I wasn't going to buy anything there but ended up having one of their meat free pies. It was okay but not as a regular diet. :D

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Pogleswoody":q9u43zxp said:
What with meat free and soya, they could change their name to Soylent Green Rovers? :shock:

Soylent green is meat free? HERE COME THE SCOOPS!