A year ago this evening....... | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

A year ago this evening.......

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Hartley scores THAT header against Pompey !! (So my lad informs me)

One of my favourite football moments ever. So late we knew it had to be the winner. Great night.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
I don't remember celebrating the goal. It was all a blur. We may have gone on to lose the final, but THAT moment is my favourite football moment ever.

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
Ah, seem to recollect that goal...watched it on the telly and when Hartley scored I went into total manchild mode, lost it totally. Wife had to tell me to calm down, which of course didn't work at all. One of the great Argyle moments.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
There was something inevitable about it - we were steadily getting more and more on top, the noise got louder and louder - Luke said it was even louder than the QPR promotion. We were at the back of the stand on our feet the whole of the last 20 minutes - I swear I could FEEL it coming ...... Then Carey hit one of the all time great corners - high then dipping viciously with speed to the back post. Bedlam!!

Aug 7, 2005
Paignton
Ended up on my knees at the front of the lyndy hugging my brother! What a moment - watched it back so many times and it remains one of my favourite matchday moment videos to rewatch

Jul 4, 2008
newton abbot
Watched it over a few times, especially the goal! But the limelight is stolen by the guy who fully dives over the hoardings, missing Hartley et al! Still laughing!!

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
My favourite football moment EVER. I know we lost at Wembley, but no one will ever take that euphoric feeling of that night away. Sends a shiver down my spine every time.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
My favourite footballing moment, closely followed by Gregg Wylde's winner at Pompey just a few weeks before.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Ghost":32lwu8xp said:
My favourite football moment EVER. I know we lost at Wembley, but no one will ever take that euphoric feeling of that night away. Sends a shiver down my spine every time.

This. A moment of pure ecstasy you only get a few times in your life.

I watched the clip today three times. The fact that we're now promoted gives it more positive meaning. Part of the 'story' and all that.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Incredible! You just can't buy or duplicate that feeling, one of the best Argyle moments ever. A double header as well. :)
Also a rare show of emotion from Adams