Big green lottery (merged x 3) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Big green lottery (merged x 3)

Jan 3, 2013
I STILL haven't received my card.........despite promises, it's been months now .
anybody else having this problem?

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Knarf Reprah":eee0nq5c said:
I STILL haven't received my card.........despite promises, it's been months now .
anybody else having this problem?

Yep

Frank you and I joined together, I have given up, pxxx up in a brewery comes to mind.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Frank,

Tim has got back to me a promised that all new Membership Cards and explanatory flyers are to be sent out next week.

Hang in there pal, A) It helps the Academy and B) The prizes are good. :scarf:

B

Benji Bojan32

I waited over nearly 2 weeks for a email reply in regards to my membership, I've now cancelled as I didn't have faith it was being run correctly. The payments wasn't the best, I had to guess when the money was being taken out, then there was the issue with direct debits. It's something I would like to be a member of, but to many negatives for me.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Benji_Bojan32":3u7uhh19 said:
I waited over nearly 2 weeks for a email reply in regards to my membership, I've now cancelled as I didn't have faith it was being run correctly. The payments wasn't the best, I had to guess when the money was being taken out, then there was the issue with direct debits. It's something I would like to be a member of, but to many negatives for me.
That's a shame. I've been a member since it started in about 2008 and never had a problem with DD's.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Confirming IJN's email this morning, this from Tim Herbert :-

We are putting together a new pack for members as we speak, which will include an updated letter, a promotional flyer and membership card for people with their draw numbers.

It seems that the introduction of the re-vamped rollover system is now imminent.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Keepitgreen":2mclq37k said:
Benji_Bojan32":2mclq37k said:
That's a shame. I've been a member since it started in about 2008 and never had a problem with DD's.
I had problems with timing when payments were taken by direct debit. I changed to standing orders and, since then, payments have been taken on the same date each month except, of course, when the date falls on a weekend.
The difference being, of course, that direct debits had to be triggered by a staff member, whereas, standing orders are automatically triggered.

Apr 27, 2009
davie nine":1tjrx4mj said:
Keepitgreen":1tjrx4mj said:
Benji_Bojan32":1tjrx4mj said:
I had problems with timing when payments were taken by direct debit. I changed to standing orders and, since then, payments have been taken on the same date each month except, of course, when the date falls on a weekend.
The difference being, of course, that direct debits had to be triggered by a staff member, whereas, standing orders are automatically triggered.

I had exactly the same issues but all sorted now as you describe.

Hang in there folks, you may get to stand in the freezing torrential rain in December with a chance to win £12k !

And i won £10 2 weeks running last month :)

Stonehouse Mike":3rk9qlv6 said:
Hang in there folks, you may get to stand in the freezing torrential rain in December with a chance to win £12k !

That beats my £10 twice in 3 weeks :thumbup:

How does it work as regards the big prize draw? Who gets enetered into that? All members or just previous winners?

Apr 6, 2009
I had problems initially as was DD. Changed to SO and now been fine. Not had a membership card but as we don't check the numbers ourselves and as I have a ST so don't need to use BGL for ticket priviledge I don't really mind. Never won yet though so hoping my numbers definitely go in the hat!!

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
I was a member when it first started never had a problem, then I got the hump when we were stopped watching the training sessions I said if they don't want me to watch the training they don't want me to watch them Saturdays, that was never going to work so I stopped the lottery.Then the lottery guys organised a quiz night i enjoyed it after they were asking for members IJN convinced me to re-join that was about 3 months ago since then all I have has is excuse after excuse.
It would nice if Tim posted to let people know what was going on.

Apr 27, 2009
Bermudian Green":1qyyhzcb said:
Stonehouse Mike":1qyyhzcb said:

That beats my £10 twice in 3 weeks :thumbup:

How does it work as regards the big prize draw? Who gets enetered into that? All members or just previous winners?

If your numbers picked then your in i believe. Half the people in the draw with me couldn't make it on the day so either appointed someone themselves or a youth team member picked for them.