Dutch fixtures | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Dutch fixtures

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Majesticmacc":3qubfl09 said:
Twente are 7th in the premier of Holland and are usually in Europe, very good fixture that one
It's a Twente XI so I'd expect most of the players to come from Jong FC Twente who play in the third tier (Although just finished bottom of the league). Hopefully be a few first teamers too though or at least fringe players

May 8, 2011
I believe both games are being played at the FC Twente training centre which is on the Twente University campus not far from Twente Enschede's stadium.

N

noddypafc

Does anyone know the cheapest route to get to holland for the pre season tour apart from argyle ridiculous price off £1200 ,
I'm just curious to see if it affordable

May 8, 2011
We booked flights from Exeter to Amsterdam out on the Sunday and back on the following Saturday for £108. It is about £50 a night in hotels in Enschede at the moment and the return train fare from Schiphol to Enschede is about £40 return. It is a direct train takes just over 2 hours.

Apr 22, 2013
I am led to believe that the FC EMMEN match is an evening KO whilst the FC TWENTE XI match is at 1400 at their training ground.

Sep 13, 2003
If paying the extortionate price of £1200 wasn't enough, you still have to shell out an extra £200 for the room if going on your own !

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Quizmike":1f3jcmb5 said:
noddypafc":1f3jcmb5 said:
Does anyone know the cheapest route to get to holland for the pre season tour apart from argyle ridiculous price off £1200 ,
I'm just curious to see if it affordable

Dusseldorf is actually a bit closer than Schiphol. I think you can get flights from Exeter, Bristol and Cardiff

http://www.travelmath.com/nearest-airpo ... etherlands
Yes but more UK flights to Amsterdam and cheaper from my searches