Exeter City Yes or No | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Exeter City Yes or No

Shm

Jan 4, 2017
With Exeter City cementing a place in the play-offs and a chance to play us again next season what are your thoughts? Mine are, I hope they stay down and we continue the memento upwards.
I don't want to play them next season, there are bigger dragons than Exeter to slay and much prefer to see them way way below us!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Yes, and I think they can do it.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Tell you after the play offs

Apr 4, 2004
Yes definitely. When we play them I'm a green through and through but Devon is a football backwater. We need success at all our neighboring clubs. With us top of the pile of course☺️

Mork

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
Just glad it's not us going through that pain, either way it's a win, win for us.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
I know it’s a definite No from me.

I can’t stand them - they irritate the Hell out of me and I don’t want to be in the same league as them again - ever. Living in the east of the county I do know a few neighbours & friends who are City fans – or rather ‘nouveau City fans’ for whom football didn’t exist before about 2009 when they could take the pee during our darkest hour and try to Lord it over us. When they beat us at HP in the JPL in the first derby for years it was simply horrible and I just wanted to crawl away and hibernate for a decade. Then when they nearly put us down that season by beating us at Sid James’s near the end of the season ………….. It’s all banter which I sort of enjoy but seeing City shirts or car stickers just makes the hackles rise in me and now my lad is involved in continual banter at his school with his mates. It was wonderful this season to put them back in their box with two comfortable wins but TBH I’d rather not face the remote possibility of losing to them again in a league match.

COME ON CARLISLE!!!!

Jul 10, 2013
Yes because I believe that the current set up we have, we shouldn't need to worry about Exeter. They come up, Devon football gets a boost and another 6 points in the bag. Short term they might be happy by possibly winning at Wembley however, they will always be in our shadow.