The BIGGEST party in town. Tickets now on sale. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The BIGGEST party in town. Tickets now on sale.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
There you go peeps, as it says on the tin:-

http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/2016 ... 93279.aspx

Party at the Pavs!!

ARGYLE supporters are invited to join the Pilgrims for their end-of-season celebration evening at Plymouth Pavilions on Monday, May 8.
A ticket for the evening, which will include a three-course meal and the presentation of Argyle’s official end-of-season player awards, is £25.

We anticipate that this event will be popular and, consequently, demand may outstrip supply. Current club members will be given first priority for up to two tickets per member and should apply by close of business this Friday.

If the evening is oversubscribed, we will hold a ballot for tickets. If places remain, the event will be opened up to non-Members and a ballot will then be held, if required.

To register an interest, supporters should email the Argyle Commercial Operations team on commercial@pafc.co.uk or visit main reception at Home Park. You will need to detail how many tickets you would like to buy; any dietary requirements; and contact details.

If you have any questions, please call 01752 302204. This number is for enquiries only, not to register an interest.

Read more at http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/2016 ... dfddkYW.99

Apr 13, 2014
St Mawgan
Says that they are presenting the player of the season awards at this event. Assume that means they won't be doing it in front of the fans on Saturday. They usually do do it at the last home game. Gutted as won't be able to make the event and was looking forward to seeing Sonny being presented on Saturday

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
That's a bargain at £25 including a 3 course meal. QPR were charging over a hundred quid but strangely enough they've had to cancel the event due to lack of interest.

This would be the ideal time for them to launch next season's kit too.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Cobi Budge":nzu7xxej said:
Really hope this doesn't mean they won't be doing the POTS awards on Saturday.

It would be a bit of anti climax to have a POTY awards show with the winners already announced.

Z

ZZZZMarker12

It'll be ok for the privileged few then. Imagine Argyle keeping with tradition and presenting the player of the year trophies in front of their loyal fan base!?

Mar 3, 2012
GreenBin":xldoy3hd said:
It'll be ok for the privileged few then. Imagine Argyle keeping with tradition and presenting the player of the year trophies in front of their loyal fan base!?

This makes no sense. So your saying anyone that attends isn't a loyal fan?

Sep 20, 2003
For the fans?

Me and my two boys £75. Not for the fans at all.

I am usually fully supportive of everything the club does however this isn't an average fans event at all.

Jimmyd

✅ Evergreen
♣️ SWAG Member
Jan 3, 2009
Wozzer":1eq1wuw5 said:
For the fans?

I am usually fully supportive of everything the club does however this isn't an average fans event at all.

£25 per head to include a 3 course meal seems incredibly reasonable to me and im sure they could get away with charging far more and it still sell out

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Wozzer":3bwa47i3 said:
For the fans?

For what it's worth, I recently attended the Herald Business Awards. Now I know that was a black tie event, however the venue was the same, it was also a three course dinner and that was £70 a head, almost triple the price.

I think this is extremely reasonable considering all the players will be attending, there will be an awards ceremony, speeches, three course meal etc..

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
If they present the PotY Awards on Saturday and again on Monday 8th that would be fine. 10k+ for the first presentation, a few hundred for the second a week or more later. No problem! Not exactly State Secrets are they!

Still only a very small proportion of the City population going to see it. How many passers by in Drakes Circus would recognise Sonny Bradley if shown a photo? :think:

Jul 13, 2006
It's not the just the cost, it's the fact that traditionally they have done the awards before the final home game, so now the majority of fans won't be able to see them.
And an extra £25.00 is a considerable amount for a large number of fans.

Sep 20, 2003
Jimmyd":1qp417u2 said:
Wozzer":1qp417u2 said:
For the fans?

£25 per head to include a 3 course meal seems incredibly reasonable to me and im sure they could get away with charging far more and it still sell out

The point I am trying to get over is if you have a family it is considerably more than £25.

Fans just want to celebrate with the team and not have to have a poncey meal as well.

How many can they get in there for a sit down meal? 500 ?

2500 fans could get in if it was just a celebration with the team on the stage initially then a party. Chare each person £5. Same income with more fans able to attend.