Player HD changes to iFollow (merged x4) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Player HD changes to iFollow (merged x4)

Feb 8, 2005
I have just received an email from EFL Digital telling me that the current Argyle Player will be moving to a new and improved website during May.

Prices will remain the same.

I'm told that current subscribers will continue to receive the full benefits until the end of their contract, but that the contract will NOT be automatically renewed, so a new subscription will have to be taken out.

Included just as a reminder for those that do subscribe - you will have to renew your subscription, it will NOT be renewed automatically.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
So the PAFC website will be improved. That should please a lot of people on here:

EFL Digital provide the website and Player HD service for Plymouth Argyle. Throughout May we will be moving the club website to a new and improved product. As part of that development Player HD will become iFollow.

May 16, 2016
Just got the same one. Annual memberships will expire and you'll need to re-register. No big problems if the service improves.

Just received an email from EFL Digital/Player. I quote:

"Within the next six weeks your club will be launching a new website. This website will feature a range of new features, including a new name for our PlayerHD service which will become iFollow.

The new iFollow service will continue to contain all the great features of PlayerHD, and as a fan outside of the UK you will have the opportunity to live stream full video coverage of selected games* played by your club from the start of the 17/18 season. "

The footnote reads "* Conditions apply, only selected Sky Bet EFL games in which the Club plays, if any, will be available (i.e. no Carabao Cup, FA Cup or other games.) Some Sky Bet EFL games will be unavailable if selected for broadcast. Further details about the games available for live stream on iFollow will be set out on the new Club website when launched on May the 9th, along with details of available subscription packages. A full list of the available games will be made available in due course."

Didn't see that coming!!!

Dec 21, 2015
as a fan outside of the UK you will have the opportunity to live stream full video coverage of selected games* played by your club from the start of the 17/18 season. "

not much good as am inside the uk!!

Sep 13, 2003
I'm putting money on the Cornish trying to rush though a July independence referendum just so the fans can watch Argyle live !

smudja

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
Heres to Scottish independence..
Wonder how it will effect the pafctv service

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Clarke_B":1q132jz6 said:
I'm putting money on the Cornish trying to rush though a July independence referendum just so the fans can watch Argyle live !

Vote Mebyon Kernow in the forthcoming General Election and charge for the use of the Tamar Bridge both ways. It will help fund the new Cornish Parliament Buildings!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
This would be great for us expats. I'm wondering if it will be something like what my other team the Ottawa Fury have in the USL, except every game is free, you just log in to the Match centre page http://www.uslsoccer.com/match-center there will be all the games scheduled for the up coming week then click on the watch/statistics button then you see a page with a screen and below all the stats that are updated as the game goes on

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Looks like there could be a new way for international exiles to follow Argyle next year. The price of £110 seems pretty fair for potentially 46 league games (all league games shown as long as both teams have signed up to the scheme). Its a shame that it isn't available in the UK but I suppose Sky would have something to say about that and so would the clubs with the potential damage it could cause to attendances.

http://www.efl.com/news/article/201...ifollow-unveiled-for-global-fans-3703898.aspx