50/50 - Crewe (The last one this season)!! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

50/50 - Crewe (The last one this season)!!

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Hello my darlings, it's your uncle Ken for the last time this season.

Well finally the Green Army have something to celebrate and we can now move forward leaving the dark old days behind us once and for all. Special thanks must go to James and the board for thinking positive and getting the right man in for the job. Derek along with Craig and Paul (the Dream Team) has certainly done PAFC proud and as Wottsy would say “WE HAVE ONLY GONE AND DONE IT”. I still believe we can be champions so Come On You Greens.

As always we keep you supporters updated as to where your 50/50 money gets allocated and we are pleased to announce that we shall be donating the sum of £5,000 towards the cost of sending the team on their pre season tour, and if we get the end result next season, as we did this one, we shall keep donating. The recent Accrington match was a perfect day for one of our 50/50 sponsors, Robert Risk the owner of Target Travel, won the first prize of £845. Robert also supplies the coaches for our Senior Greens away trips and has never let us down yet.

Robert Risk collecting his prize.

7Ku3CbH.jpg

We always talk about PAFC being a big family club and at the Newport match when your 50/50 were match sponsors club Director Simon Hallett kindly oversaw the table draw for one lucky supporter to win a signed framed team shirt. Just like other Directors in the past he spent some time talking to everyone at the table and hopefully we shall be sponsoring all over again next season. Thanks Simon.

During the season I think you will all agree we have had some great prizes donated from various sponsors. In no particular order they are - Plymouth Comedy Club, Theatre Royal, The Berkeley Bar and Bistro (now Slug and Lettuce), Plymouth Devils Speedway, Woodlands Theme Park, Plymouth City Council, Hill Lane Tennis Club, River Cottage Deli, Plymouth Albion, Plymouth Raiders, Jasmine Tree Therapies, Roger Young Motors, Le Bistro Pierre, County Chiropractic Clinic, Devon Furniture Company, The Chaddlewood Inn, Target Travel. Ocean BMW and of course our friends from Pasoti and GOS. I know I keep on nagging you all for prizes during the season so I think you know what’s coming next - I shall be doing it all over again next season. Seriously from all the 50/50 team thank you very much indeed for your fantastic support.

Finally all the 50/50 team would like to thank everyone who has supported the draw during the past season making it one of our best seasons ever. We hope you have a great summer and we look forward to seeing you again next season when in our 20th year.

The prizes for Saturday are:-

First prize – Cash prize.

Second prize – A signed PAFC match ball kindly donated by Steve Worker of Devon Furniture Company.

Third prize – Two umbrellas plus a special bonus prize ( a Gents Accurist of London watch) kindly donated by PASOTI.

Fourth prize – Two tickets for both the first and second day event of the MTV Crashes on Plymouth Hoe.

Fifth prize – Two tickets for the evening comedy show at The Athenaeum on May 28th.

Sixth prize – A family ticket for the children’s comedy show at The Athenaeum on May 28th.

Thanks as always for supporting the 50/50 lottery and remember – you have to be in it to win it

Enjoy the game, it's a great time to be a Pilgrim. :scarf:

vn3JEtj.jpg

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Third prize looks tasty with the bonus prize of a watch.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Here are the winners.
first prize - £1,148 ticket 4546
second - 40
third 2257 umbrellas plus that cracking watch
fourth 4439
fifth 1447
sixth 4373

You have been absolutely fantastic this season supporters.

Uncle Ken and the team. Grimsby here we come bring it on Green Army

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Well done and thank you Uncle Ken for all the hard work that you and your team put into running the 50/50.