Youths play Exeter Tuesday (2pm) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Youths play Exeter Tuesday (2pm)

Feb 9, 2013
According to Mike Sampson's column in last Saturday's Herald, Argyle's Youth team will be playing Exeter City at a venue to be decided on Tuesday (ko 2pm) in an EFL Youth Alliance Merit League game.

Dec 17, 2005
Plymouth
I would guess the lack of information means, they do not want the public to watch the match.
Nobody has given a reason why supporters were not welcome at last weeks match.

Jul 6, 2011
Some of the club's most exciting prospects are in that team, would be nice to actually see them.

May 8, 2011
I'm at the match at Home Park. No problems getting in.
Unfortunately currently losing 2-0.

Feb 28, 2016
Exeter did deserve it on the day to be fair. To lose 3-0 and for my money, Mike Cooper (GK) still probably the strongest contender for MOTM sums the day up, everyone is capable of much better that is for sure. Just one of those days where nothing was clicking so anyone who was turned away, they did you a favour! With it being Exeter they had a fair bit of support there so every goal was met with loud cheers, all good natured I hasten to add, only congratulating and encouraging their lads but it's still like a bit of salt being rubbed in after ever goal. Shame because by the sounds of it they played a blinder when we beat Birmingham 3-1 last Saturday. Take nothing away from Exeter though.

Apparently something like five of their players know they will be on professional contracts next season. I'm sure that allowed them to relax, go out and enjoy it, probably a confidence boost for them. Our lads still don't know what's going on with their futures. It looked quite lethargic today would have like to have seen what Bill Craske could have done with half an hour, someone with a bit of spark about him who I thought really changed the game last week when he came on. I also think the only thing that year miss is someone who can grab a game like that by the scruff of the neck, and lead the team, all those type of characters seemed to be in the year above, lads like, Ben Steer, Jake Miller and Cory Harvey. I don't mean that as a criticism its just not a personality trait of any of them. I would also add I hope Sam Ryan having to come off, in the first half isn't anything to serious.

We had a trialist at Centre-Half (Joe somebody?) Certainly didn't look better than Bentley or Rose, looked smaller than both of them as well. I appreciate its hard when you hardly know anyone and you get put in such a tight knit group, add to that trying to make yourself shine in a poor team performance is not easy so good luck to the lad, he is only trying to forge a career like the rest of them but based on that, I don't think he offers improvement on what we already have, wish him the best whatever way it plays out. He has been fortunate to have been told he was getting released when he did as he has managed to get a trial elsewhere. You have to wonder if our lot finding out so late will hamper their chances of doing the same.

May 8, 2011
I was told by a parent of one of our players that the trialist was released by his Club because he didn't meet their criteria for a centre half of being 6' 4" tall.