The Pitch Invasion (As Seen By The Newport Fans) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The Pitch Invasion (As Seen By The Newport Fans)

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Majority of our fans applauded them and they applauded back.

Great little clip of what was a great moment.

Apr 12, 2016
Maybe he's just having a chuckle but on roughly 1.00 the steward slightly to the left of the block 2 exit looks distraught at the pitch invasion, throwing his arms up - he failed to keep the fan's off :lol:

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
I hope this videographic evidence will be passed onto the club so every one of those man children can be identified and BANNED! :furious:

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
In the case of some it is I suppose.
It did draw the eye which was the only reason for my comment and whilst obviously no one is saying ban them it shows a lack of empathy from some of our own that we were so close to going out of this league not so long ago.

Sep 28, 2003
London
Ade the green":15soqdai said:
In the case of some it is I suppose.
It did draw the eye which was the only reason for my comment and whilst obviously no one is saying ban them it shows a lack of empathy from some of our own that we were so close to going out of this league not so long ago.

Unfortunately, you can't force intelligence and reason on people - the current sociopolitical climate is proof of that. :roll:

Jan 27, 2012
I forgot how close it was to 7-1. It would be great to keep hold of Kennedy for next year- probably unlikely but you never know.

I notice that the referee very wisely legs it off the pitch !

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
Ade the green":3jpua753 said:
Makes you wonder why someone felt the need to sustain a belligerent attitude rather than celebrate our promotion. You can probably see the one I mean.

Needs a good slap if you ask me, total idiot !

Jan 29, 2010
Fair play to the Newport fans, still trying to cheer the team on even at 1-6. Good to see a fair few of them stick around during the celebrations, good luck to them in the upcoming games.

Dec 21, 2015
lilcol":2otd3i87 said:
Ade the green":2otd3i87 said:
Makes you wonder why someone felt the need to sustain a belligerent attitude rather than celebrate our promotion. You can probably see the one I mean.

Needs a good slap if you ask me, total idiot !

because fighting violence and total ignorance is best done with violence and total ignorance :banghead: