Super Luke | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Super Luke

Nov 4, 2012
Well done Donny fans you really struck the fear of God in to him today :funny: That's why he's the best keeper in the league.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
His kicking was much better today as well. Not the best but a top performance today.

Aug 11, 2013
The Donny fans did us a favour. Got Luke right fired up. Not many keepers in this league would have made the saves he made today.

Dec 14, 2008
Plymouth
To anybody at the game, were they just having a general pop at him or was it to do with what he did? Because from what I could hear it just seemed to be loud boo's which may have just been because of the part they think he played in the home leg. I didn't hear anything on tv directed personally at him but maybe I'm wrong.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
green dreams":2mydyzct said:
To anybody at the game, were they just having a general pop at him or was it to do with what he did? Because from what I could hear it just seemed to be loud boo's which may have just been because of the part they think he played in the home leg. I didn't hear anything on tv directed personally at him but maybe I'm wrong.

The commentators did apologies to the viewers for the bad language and this came after Luke had made some challenging saves.

They also clearly showed Rowe trying to con a penalty in the first half, us wrongly being denied a penalty in the first half and a tackle on Carey that should have seen a card.

Dec 14, 2008
Plymouth
Ade the green":247u761d said:
green dreams":247u761d said:

The commentators did apologies to the viewers for the bad language and this came after Luke had made some challenging saves.

They also clearly showed Rowe trying to con a penalty in the first half, us wrongly being denied a penalty in the first half and a tackle on Carey that should have seen a card.

My point was though, were they having a go at luke for his past or were they just hating on him for the home game. When we play Exeter they absolutely abuse him for what he did in the past, on tv I didn't here them say anything of that sort but tv isn't always the best source. Not sure what them trying to con a penalty and a red card tackle have to do with my original question.

S

Steve_Barrie

I believe they were more incensed with the penalty incident at HP

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
green dreams":1ankvonk said:
Ade the green":1ankvonk said:
green dreams":1ankvonk said:

My point was though, were they having a go at luke for his past or were they just hating on him for the home game. When we play Exeter they absolutely abuse him for what he did in the past, on tv I didn't here them say anything of that sort but tv isn't always the best source. Not sure what them trying to con a penalty and a red card tackle have to do with my original question.

Did you want to calm down a bit?

Read their forum, from saying the mascots were going to refuse to shake his hand to declaring him in the same breath as the Westminster attacker I don't think they are a well balanced lot.
Guess I still don't answer your question though. Or does it actually matter why he was being abused so much?

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
They were incensed at coppinger the legend getting sent of at hp
Although there was a rendition of he only drinks when he's driving
Nice one nil!!

Dec 14, 2008
Plymouth
Ade the green":jxl8bgs2 said:
green dreams":jxl8bgs2 said:
Ade the green":jxl8bgs2 said:
green dreams":jxl8bgs2 said:

Did you want to calm down a bit?

Read their forum, from saying the mascots were going to refuse to shake his hand to declaring him in the same breath as the Westminster attacker I don't think they are a well balanced lot.
Guess I still don't answer your question though. Or does it actually matter why he was being abused so much?

Calm down? I'm not even any amount of not calm.
One of their supporters was on one of our threads the other day saying they were moving seats so they could have a go at him, but he believed it was more to do with the game at HP rather than his past. I was curious as to whether this was actually the case or not, and I couldn't fully tell from watching on tv so thought I'd ask the people that went to the game.
I care not about reading their forums as that has nothing to do with my question unless they have a thread titled "the abuse we gave McCormick during the game was directed at his past".

Don't get mad at me because of your inability to understand and answer the question I posed.