Team, score and everything else Donny (match thread) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Team, score and everything else Donny (match thread)

Dec 22, 2015
On Mother's Day as well. I am hoping the same excellent Donnie team doesn't turn against us as it did at HP. We get a good result here and I am going to lump £10 on us to catch them and win the league.... optimistic I know.

Anyways the team...

Super Luke

Miller
Sololik
Bradley
Sawyer

Foxy
Ozzy

Kennedy
Sarcevic
Carey

Taylor

Subs:
Dorel
Song'go
Jarvis
Tanner
Blissett
Bully
Donaldson

I know this won't be the team and I can guarantee it will be the same team as last time out but with Taylor starting. The subs will 100% be Slew, Songo and if we are behind Spencer and they will come in between the 65-85 minutes.

If Carey is on form Kennedy is allowed to run then we win. 1-0

C.O.Y.G!!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Hard fought 2-1 defeat.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
PlymouthLoyal":2d4yj2rk said:
1-1 draw and I'd take that all day long one more point closer to promotion. Anything else is a bonus.

Agreed.

Best home record in the league, undefeated versus best away record.

As you say every point is a prisoner and one step closer. A win would be massive though

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Bulvitis, Garita and Tanner all played 90 minutes at Bodmin on Saturday so I am pretty sure they won't be in Doncaster on Sunday.

Not sure why Tanner has slipped from the first team reckoning lately, but, wonder if Smith may make the 18 at Donny as he didn't play at Bodmin.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
I'm not sure Smith was fit enough to play against Bodmin.I don't think he'll make the first team squad unfortunately.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Smith has travelled with the squad but I'm not sure who he would replace on the bench.

Donny haven't lost at home this season so it's got an Argyle win written all over it. "Typical Argyle".

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Donny have drawn three of their last five at home and with our away form a point apiece would seem the most likely outcome. I'll go for 1-1.
Would love us to get a win but let's at least play well and hope it's a "good advert for League 2 football"!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
C72GFAUXUAA-EAQ.jpg:small

Courtesy of Argo tweet