Pompey Away (fan fest?) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Pompey Away (fan fest?)

Mar 3, 2012
Sorry if this has already been asked/answered but is there going to be a fan fest again like last year?

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
The owner of the Good Companions told me a few months ago there wouldn't be. I believe there was some trouble around that pub after the game there last year.

Hopefully he will change his mind !

Jan 3, 2013
Dreamgreen":3us7j20l said:
The owner of the Good Companions told me a few months ago there wouldn't be. I believe there was some trouble around that pub after the game there last year.

Hopefully he will change his mind !

No there wasn't ! No trouble at all , I was there after the match
Who knows.....fanfest? Stranger things have happened!

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Beg to differ Frank, but I saw one guy with blood all over his face 100 yards from that pub. I did say around the pub not inside it !

So maybe the decision is on police advice !

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Dreamgreen":gecoiohv said:
Beg to differ Frank, but I saw one guy with blood all over his face 100 yards from that pub. I did say around the pub not inside it !

.... Blood on his face, a big disgrace, waving his Argyle banner all over the place.....

G

GreenMike1984

Adam_R":3pq749t6 said:
Dreamgreen":3pq749t6 said:

.... Blood on his face, a big disgrace, waving his Argyle banner all over the place.....

Was that rhyme intended lol!

Jan 3, 2013
GreenMike1984":1ah3z4yo said:
Adam_R":1ah3z4yo said:
Dreamgreen":1ah3z4yo said:

Was that rhyme intended lol!
100 yards from the pub! I repeat no trouble at the good companion , stop sensationalising . The pub is open from 10 am, police advice? Don't be daft

Sep 20, 2003
I'm with Frank on this.

The OP stated that there was trouble around the pub. First thoughts would be just outside, now it is stated 100 yards away. Nothing to do with the pub then. The atmosphere both before and after was superb in and outside last season.

May 16, 2016
Adam_R":29ordnul said:
Dreamgreen":29ordnul said:

Typical Pompey , fat bottomed girls no doubt.