End of Season Parade? (Monday 8 May 6pm) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

End of Season Parade? (Monday 8 May 6pm)

Just for a bit of fun, if (when) we go up, would you want to:

a. have an open-top bus parade regardless
b. have an open-top bus parade but only if we go up as Champions
c. have no parade at all
d. if we do have a parade, should Tudor Evans be allowed anywhere near a balcony?

Personally, I'd have no parade at all, because we shouldn't be in this pig of a division in the first place. That said, it does signal a highly successful rebirth after a few horrible years, and maybe that's something worth celebrating.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Surely this is not something the club decides but the council who offer a civic reception. Knowing our council I'm pretty sure they will jump on any promotion bandwagon.

Mar 8, 2016
Only if we win the league. I find these sort of things a bit cringeworthy to be honest, it would feel a bit poo celebrating 2nd or 3rd place on a open top bus wouldn't it? Just my opinion though, Iam sure many would welcome such a parade.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Bermudian Green":2z47c7nq said:
Lundan Cabbie":2z47c7nq said:
Surely this is not something the club decides but the council who offer a civic reception. Knowing our council I'm pretty sure they will jump on any promotion bandwagon.

I see you're struggling with the "just for a bit of fun" bit. :greensmile:

He's a referee. :twisted:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It wouldn't be possible due to the Plymouth roadworks and road closures. :)

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i would prefer the club to take the squad to an all inclusive resort in turkey for a week as a thank you and well done to further galvanise team spirit.

Mar 8, 2016
Steve Evans":8lwba1xi said:
i would prefer the club to take the squad to an all inclusive resort in turkey for a week as a thank you and well done to further galvanise team spirit.

Really? Maybe we could send them to Mosul for a long weekend while we're at it?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Bermudian Green":2mgk9in5 said:
Lundan Cabbie":2mgk9in5 said:

I see you're struggling with the "just for a bit of fun" bit. :greensmile:

I thought the bit of fun part was not inviting the very person who'd be the host. :)

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Yes if we're champions. Surely Ian Bowyer would be the host as council leader. Posty's got a point though, can we get a roadworks free route?

Jul 29, 2010
Champions, yes.

Promotion, no.

Even raising such nonsense with many games to go, HELL NO :facepalm: