Pompey v Argyle Sold Out (for home fans) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Pompey v Argyle Sold Out (for home fans)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
"Here for the Argyle, you're only here for the Argyle".

Mar 8, 2016
Good effort by them to sell out already. What's our allocation? Is this likely to reach general sale?

Feb 2, 2007
Army green":ykw1mi5z said:
Good effort by them to sell out already. What's our allocation? Is this likely to reach general sale?

Being on telly and Good Friday I reckon it will. Reckon we will sell out though!

Aug 14, 2015
Guiri Green":u0syj131 said:
Thought they didn't care about us ;)
Mate, it seems that you just don't get it do you..I really don't want to be rude or sound aggressive, and this aint an attack..but Devon Blue and me are residents of this fine county, so we do care, hence why we are on YOUR PASOTI..I care about Argyle as they are MY LOCAL TEAM..I do want them to go up and generally do well... I do go along to Home Park occasionally, but prefer to use want spare cash i have for footie, on travelling the 300 mile round trip to FP ( my true love-not the mistress), or away grounds where PFC are playing

However ..in PORTSMOUTH..the 150 miles away Hampshire city, PLYMOUTH ARGYLE were USUALLY seen in no different light that that of Oxford or Swindon..another southern club that we we played sometimes...who would bring a few to FP.. That is not a slur on your great green club, just factual..

However because you beat us in a play off semi last year and then some of your more stupid fans goaded us when they ran on the pitch afterwards, your profile has been raised.

I just struggle to know why Plymouth have always had a bit of thing, an almost local derby-ish type thing.. for Pompey..is it just 1983.
if some sensible can let me know i will be grateful...

ford hill POMPEY fan":33tqxe54 said:
Guiri Green":33tqxe54 said:
Thought they didn't care about us ;)
Mate, it seems that you just don't get it do you..I really don't want to be rude or sound aggressive, and this aint an attack..but Devon Blue and me are residents of this fine county, so we do care, hence why we are on YOUR PASOTI..I care about Argyle as they are MY LOCAL TEAM..I do want them to go up and generally do well... I do go along to Home Park occasionally, but prefer to use want spare cash i have for footie, on travelling the 300 mile round trip to FP ( my true love-not the mistress), or away grounds where PFC are playing

However ..in PORTSMOUTH..the 150 miles away Hampshire city, PLYMOUTH ARGYLE were USUALLY seen in no different light that that of Oxford or Swindon..another southern club that we we played sometimes...who would bring a few to FP.. That is not a slur on your great green club, just factual..

However because you beat us in a play off semi last year and then some of your more stupid fans goaded us when they ran on the pitch afterwards, your profile has been raised.

I just struggle to know why Plymouth have always had a bit of thing, an almost local derby-ish type thing.. for Pompey..is it just 1983.
if some sensible can let me know i will be grateful...

Ford Hill, I've no idea why some regard you as a derby. I started watching Argyle in 1983 and you lot were never really on my radar. There was one boxing day in 1987 (I think) where you beat us 3-2 at home park and I didn't like you that day, but that's it really. I think the rivalry may date back to some choice games in the 70s from what I've heard, but that's nothing to me.

Your club is far too big for league 2, is well supported and is a world away from the premiershite day trippers, just like my Argyle. I hope to be playing you in league 1 next season.

Nov 2, 2004
Use your own forum you wil be much happier and less angry.Leave us to wollow in our small club way.Go away.

derbygreen

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2003
Paignton....was Derby
I couldn't really give a monkies about Portsmouth to be honest but I do enjoy the games against them. The reason being is the atmosphere is better than the normal league two games. They come down in numbers as we do to theres. I suppose we are two clubs which should be higher up the leagues but we find ourselves where we are. I appreciate they have their own rivalries and we are no way a local derby and that doesn't bother me. However, I do think there is something there no matter how much or one sided it maybe. They have about four home games left and the Argyle game is the only one sold out at the moment. That does say something. Anyway as long as Argyle get promoted I'll be happy at the end of the season. GREEN ARMY!