Promotion sealed at Pompey!! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Promotion sealed at Pompey!!

Jan 11, 2017
With us 10 points clear of Stevenage in fourth at the moment PROMOTION AT POMPEY is a distinct possibility. How good would that be?COYG

Feb 2, 2007
Possible but not probably with all the twists and turns League two has to offer.

I would be happy if we do it at Colchester or at home to Crewe. Not sure I could take another tense final day, especially on my 40th!

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Crewe would be perfect with a full house at home but what a reward for the away hard core if it was achieved at Pompey of all places.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
I'd love to be able to go up to Grimsby and enjoy the day with no pressure. Not getting my hopes up yet, anything can happen as we've seen in 3 of our 4 home games!

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
LeonTheGreen":2x1p5m9i said:
I'd love to be able to go up to Grimsby and enjoy the day with no pressure. Not getting my hopes up yet, anything can happen as we've seen in 3 of our 4 home games!

Exactly, before talk of promotion please remember that we still have to play 4 struggling division 4 teams at home

Mar 8, 2016
up_the_line":17otj0lb said:
LeonTheGreen":17otj0lb said:

Exactly, before talk of promotion please remember that we still have to play 4 struggling division 4 teams at home

But not on a Tuesday night.

Jul 29, 2010
Army green":20gwt51d said:
up_the_line":20gwt51d said:
LeonTheGreen":20gwt51d said:

But not on a Tuesday night.
Remind me, which day of the week did we lose to Dagenham and Redbridge towards the end of last season?

UTL is right, there are several achilles heels to negotiate. Indeed in all our remaining games this side is capable of defeat.

I don't like this thread, the title smacks of something GA84 would post followed by those god awful chirpy thumbs. ONE game at a time is the only way forward, the only mindset that will help us through this period.

Aug 15, 2008
I think that we just have to get 15 points now. How we get them matters not. Lets just get them. This team is schizophrenic in its form. We could do with a purple patch but this is Argyle and nothings straightforward.

I just wish we were consistent at home by winning more matches. Anything can happen...