✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Home Finance would only ever be the deciding factor for me :scarf:

Its a bug and you take the highs with the lows, meet good lifelong mates and it becomes part of you life and routine

C

Cult Of Personality

Yeah i will be because i still enjoy going football .

Oct 16, 2016
This is the honest truth

For me football is about a 'day' not 90 mins, I've been going to watch in some way or form for 40 years, sometimes the 90 mins is a distraction from the day out with mates and the chat etc.

Jul 29, 2010
If you've seen them through the administration period and the 'treading water' seasons that followed, to choose NOW to walk away just seems truly bizarre :shock:

...especially as last night was soooo predictable.

Jan 6, 2017
Plymouth
I've not held a season ticket for many years, due mainly to work and my own sporting commitments.

However, having attended a lot more games recently I am considering a season ticket next season but, and this is the fickle part, I have no desire to watch another season in this league and doubt very much whether I would part with the cash if we don't go up.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
MajorGreen":1gtuc2vs said:
I've not held a season ticket for many years, due mainly to work and my own sporting commitments.

However, having attended a lot more games recently I am considering a season ticket next season but, and this is the fickle part, I have no desire to watch another season in this league and doubt very much whether I would part with the cash if we don't go up.

No matter how disappointing the current season is for any proper football fan, even those who end up enduring the hell of relegation, once those fixtures come out in July you just refocus and can't wait for that first game whatever league it is.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Another mundane, dark, wet and soul draining season in L2?

It'll be a tough pill to swallow

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Unfortunatley Argyle is for life.

Sep 15, 2010
Plympton
Been going so long now it is a part of my life that my family accept. My lad is a Plymouth boy through and through and as my handle suggests I've had a long watch. It is true that Argyle is not just for 90 minutes each week, it is more than that, the chat through the week, the inevitable comparisons with other clubs, the moans about how no one wants to come to Plymouth because it is 'far away' from the rest of England. The disappointment when we lose games that we think other clubs would cruise. That is what supporting any team is about, I appreciate that in these times of austerity and insecurity some will find it difficult to finance that life long addiction but heh......we'll all be there in the summer because that is what we do. :scarf:........whatever division it is, fourth....sorry league Two or Division Three!

Aug 30, 2016
Peverell
I've been buying a season ticket for 45 years in the hope of one day seeing Argyle in the top flight and I'm not giving up now. I almost certainly won't live that long, in fact I sometimes wonder if I'll live long enough to see us get out of this division but, what the hell, I'll still be there next season. :scarf:

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
I'd renew even if in conference...

Mar 14, 2009
John Cooper":1ac3hvgy said:
I'd renew even if in conference...

Me too. It doesn't matter how s*** Argyle are. I still would go. Its my 15th year as a season ticket holder and so now its just a force of habit.

I mean the football of Sheridan era was even worse. We couldn't perform unless we played a 3-5-2. If we played a back four we got murdered.

Yesterday the second half was just as bad as the first. Yet at least we had intent to go and attack. Watching Argyle is like playing with the handbrake still on. Adams needs to find the release button and maybe then we will be playing our football in league one next season. :thumbs: