Liverpool Replay DVD???? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Liverpool Replay DVD????

Dec 3, 2005
Will there be one produced - hope so - if not Argyle will be missing a trick, such a fantastic atmosphere at HP that night, and a damn good performance from the team. :scarf:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Free half and half scarf with every sale.

smudja

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
Not on shop list but give them a call as they do most home matches. Can watch it again on pafctc.co.uk to of course.

Sep 19, 2016
I asked about a replay video - apparently the club are not allowed to produce them by the FA as they, the FA, have an arrangement with an outside company who hold the permissions/licenses for them! Not that I was too worried as both matches home and away are on pafctv.co.uk and I have a subscription - I was told to go there to see the games, but they also said they were only allowed on there if watched in the UK and not outside!

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
Knarf Reprah":ye3d1q1l said:
Leon Horn":ye3d1q1l said:
Knarf Reprah":ye3d1q1l said:
Why? They don't produce DVD s for other reserve matches........

It wasn't a reserve match though, Frank!! :roll: :greensmile:

So Scouse played their first team then.....

We all know it wasn't their strongest line-up, but yes, it was a first team squad we played and not the reserves. Anything to try and get someone to argue with you though! :roll:

Jan 3, 2013
soccerpilgrim":2o3p5k9t said:
Knarf Reprah":2o3p5k9t said:
Leon Horn":2o3p5k9t said:
Knarf Reprah":2o3p5k9t said:
Why? They don't produce DVD s for other reserve matches........

It wasn't a reserve match though, Frank!! :roll: :greensmile:

So Scouse played their first team then.....

We all know it wasn't their strongest line-up, but yes, it was a first team squad we played and not the reserves. Anything to try and get someone to argue with you though! :roll:

Erm, no......stating facts

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
If we are sticking to facts...... Liverpool don't have a Reserve side. First Team, Under 23's, Under 18's and Ladies. ;)