Youngsters face Camelford on Friday (7.30pm) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Youngsters face Camelford on Friday (7.30pm)

Feb 9, 2013
Argyle's South West Peninsula League team face Camelford in a Premier Division game at Coach Road, Newton Abbot on Friday evening, ko 7.30pm.
With the senior professional squad en route to Hartlepool, it is likely that Argyle's line-up will again be a young one.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Plymouth v Camels - ko delayed to 7.45 after visitors delayed in traffic.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Plymouth 1 Camels 0 Luke Jephcott 14

Plymouth 2 Camels 0 Dan Rooney 31

Argyle 3 Camels 1 Luke Jephcott made it 3-0 but Josh Penrose has pulled one back

Argyle 4 Camelford 1 Luke Jephcott 48

Argyle 5 camels 1 Billy Craske 50

Argyle 6 Camels 1 Own Goal 56

Argyle 7 Camels 1 Callum Rose 87

SWPL ‏@swpleague

Plymouth Argyle 7 Camelford 1 Full Time

Feb 28, 2016
Great performance, was expecting a big score line, Camleford are struggling, we are flying!

Brilliant to see Luke get the hat-trick, to be honest I'm getting bored of seeing, Fletcher and Battle banging in the goals all the time, Ben Steer wonder goals and Jack Calver Free kicks, I've seen it all before. (for the avoidance of doubt, I say that tongue firmly in cheek, I never tire of it!) But it was great to see Luke get a chance and steal the show. Was only saying in the week how Rosey can score with his head. Dan Rooney is never going to let you down no surprise to see him score. I'm loving seeing Sam Ryan get back into it and I'm really enjoying watch this guy, I only ever knew as a RB giving his all and still looking classy in CM! Never like seeing an OG but Bill Palfrey is the man who deserves credit, did all the hard work put in a dangerous ball they couldn't deal with it. Was genuinely worried for Fletcher when he went down with an head injury, a few of their players initially questioned him hitting the deck but I think its the first time I've seen him on the floor, he really is not that type of player to do that. He will always try and stay on his feet, mainly I think because he is so confident in himself to score, if he can get a shot away. It was genuine, after the magic sponge rubbed on his head and making sure he could follow a finger 6" from his eyes, moving slowly from left to right and he is fine thankfully. He was really unlucky not scor a couple of times as was Jordan Bentley.

Not wishing to sound spoilt but not as exciting as the Coach Road Classic Vs Saltash! In all seriousness though the boys have really done themselves proud again, quality performance and a really deserved 7-1 which could have been even more.