Ryan Donaldson | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ryan Donaldson

• Thread starter Cult Of Personality
  • Start date
C

Cult Of Personality

Should be released tonight. The worst midfielder i have ever seen for Argyle. Gutless Pathetic . Stealing a career as a football player should be a hairdresser . Adams should never play him again we would of been better with 10 players on the pitch

P

PAFC Galactico

Finally something I agree with, the guy has no clue whatsoever.

C

CADMAN

Cult Of Personality":3v7yqotq said:
Should be released tonight. The worst midfielder i have ever seen for Argyle. Gutless Pathetic . Stealing a career as a football player should be a hairdresser . Adams should never play him again we would have been better with 10 players on the pitch
Well said! I think Derek Adams has been fantastic for us. But what he sees in Donaldson is beyond me. Should have put Carey in behind Taylor, and either Tanner or Jervis wide right.

Dec 22, 2015
I thought I was on my own! The guy is completely useless! Offers absolutely nothing and apart from closing the ball down once and being incredibly lucky with the goal he is completely and utterly gutless!

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Very harsh thread this one. Way OTT in my opinion.

Dec 22, 2015
Can someone please tell me what these 2 offer? Song'go is one of the worst CDM's I have ever seen! Tonight's performance really proves that and Donaldson is gutless and just as poor! They seem to just run around in circles doing nothing!

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Two words come to mind with Donaldson - 'headless' and 'chicken'.

Mar 18, 2006
Certainly not to blame for the defeat .
However , as I said in a previous thread , 30 games in and I still can't see what he does . Adams clearly does , but I simply don't . Runs around But little else .

IPA

Aug 26, 2012
The 'real' capital of Devon
When DM brought Donaldson on against Exeter I was surprised and worried. Conference player in my opinion.

Replacing Sarcevic with him was clueless. Why not move Carey into the middle and put Tanner wide right?

Once him, Sawyer and Bulvitis were on the pitch together we were always going to struggle.

Gobsmacked!

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Plymouth85Green":2zht26z3 said:
Can someone please tell me what these 2 offer? Song'go is one of the worst CDM's I have ever seen! Tonight's performance really proves that and Donaldson is gutless and just as poor! They seem to just run around in circles doing nothing!
i think that is very harsh on yann.until tonight,in my opinion,he has been excellent and donaldson is an honest pro',a genuine fourth division player though but i don't put the defeat down to these two chaps.i think our tactics were a little negative,particularly after our great match against city and orient worked us out and had fantastic pace in their attack.i accept this defeat as orient were the better side on the night.

Nov 7, 2012
Plymouth
For me if anything Carey should have stayed on, Fox was so knackered in the last 10 mins and they just bypassed our midfield. The injuries didn't help but it would have been better going for a 4-5-1

Dec 22, 2015
Steve Evans":han3l5a0 said:
Plymouth85Green":han3l5a0 said:
i think that is very harsh on yann.until tonight,in my opinion,he has been excellent and donaldson is an honest pro',a genuine fourth division player though but i don't put the defeat down to these two chaps.i think our tactics were a little negative,particularly after our great match against city and orient worked us out and had fantastic pace in their attack.i accept this defeat as orient were the better side on the night.

Didn't say it was because of him, but he was certainly at fault for 1 maybe 2 of the goals tonight. He ISNT a CDM and Adams has failed to strengthen in that area. Tonight's tactics were terrible and to many players thought they had the game won in the first half. Bully, Songo and Donaldson were all poor. And what was Luke doing for the 2nd?