Without banter: can someone source a replay scarf | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Without banter: can someone source a replay scarf

kernowluke

✅ Evergreen
Jan 11, 2017
Hi all,
Not bumping the original thread as the rules page said against this...

Please refrain from the abuse re half and halfs. Trying to complete a frame that has both programmes, tickets and the scarfs to go in my office.

I live in Leeds so not much chance of finding one. If anyone in Plymouth knows of someone willing to see their scarf from that game please can you let me know.

Cheers

Luke

Jul 29, 2010
Sorry, I looked. There nothing in the rules page requiring anyone to refrain from abusing half and half scarves.

They are the scourge of modern football, the spawn of Satan and the very epitome of the plastification of the beloved game.

There. The mods can't touch me neeva :cool:

Nov 4, 2012
X Isle":c0okoioc said:
Sorry, I looked. There nothing in the rules page requiring anyone to refrain from abusing half and half scarves.

They are the scourge of modern football, the spawn of Satan and the very epitome of the plastification of the beloved game.

There. The mods can't touch me neeva :cool:

I'm with you on this front. You can stick your half/half scarves up your ar$e.

Oct 16, 2016
I saw a fella in a Chelsea mac and a bloke with two young lads (obviously his sons sub 10 years of age) in a Man You pullover fleece top at the match yesterday, I detest them.

Yes I am torn because of the way I have been 'dragged up' by my dad and I have always been a red BUT to wear a different teams colours at HP? That's ridiculous

Grown men in replica tops et al is evil enough as it is but this??? Heinous

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
The Doctor":317mqa82 said:
Someone MUST have one. PASOTI always comes up with a happy ending however ridiculous the request...
It's not ridiculous at all; but I've only got the one.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I think they are ridiculous does that count?

Swing low.....................

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":8mmrkqjo said:
I think they are ridiculous does that count?

Swing low.....................
Wrong shaped ball - enough said.

M

Minigreen

kernowluke":27cs9q0s said:
Hi all,
Not bumping the original thread as the rules page said against this...

Please refrain from the abuse re half and halfs. Trying to complete a frame that has both programmes, tickets and the scarfs to go in my office.

I live in Leeds so not much chance of finding one. If anyone in Plymouth knows of someone willing to see their scarf from that game please can you let me know.

Cheers

Luke
Are you on Facebook? I saw a post today (I think on PAFC - Plymouth Argyle Free Chat) where someone said they had one. They saw your post on here but are not registered so couldn't reply. So they did a post on Facebook in the hope someone could get in touch with you. But I have no idea who it was and now I can't find the post - sorry.

kernowluke

✅ Evergreen
Jan 11, 2017
Thanks mate, had a good look but can't find it, if you do spot who is was could you send me a message on here? Thanks :)

M

Minigreen

kernowluke":2mn10mj0 said:
Thanks mate, had a good look but can't find it, if you do spot who is was could you send me a message on here? Thanks :)
Yeah sure.