Argyle interested in Rhys Healey (or winger) from Cardiff

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
We asked about him before the cup game, lol cheeky!

Aug 10, 2006
byron Harrison at barrow not a bad record 16 so far this season played for several league clubs 29 years old 6 ft 3 maybe worth a punt.

Dec 22, 2010
north devon
I was impressed with Rowe of Macclesfield when they played Oxford . An all action midefielder and scores goals , a good replacement for Cary if he leaves in Jan.

Jul 29, 2010
Cheeky yes, but a potential backfire if unsettling them was any part of the aim.

If Healey helps them to a win then he gets to play at Anfield...but if he comes to us he doesn't, whoever wins.

Added incentive for a Healey blinder and then for him to stay at Newport i'd have thought.

Feb 15, 2005
Don't forget his domestic arrangements in that he must have a house in Cardiff and may have a partner/family in the area. We would uproot him when he could stay at Newport. How many players have we had down here who have chosen not to come here.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Well he is English by birth from Manchester. It is not as if he has a strong Welsh background he wants to cling to should this interest harden up. I would expect Warnock to do Argyle a favour rather than see his man struggle in fighting relegation under an enigmatic manager.

Jul 24, 2016
Maybe the approach was the cause of Mr Westley trying to unsettle DA at the press conference at the end of the game........OR ......as the story is sourced from the South Wales Argus is it Mr Wesley playing more games.

Take your pick but given that rumours have been very scarce since DA took over and story sourced in Wales my guess would be that it's just gamesmanship from Mr Wesley.