Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all fans | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all fans

Dec 21, 2010
As promised, the Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all fans will be taking place this coming Saturday 1st. October (after the Yeovil game) at 5.30 in the:
Hyde Park Social Club
5 St. Gabriels Avenue,
PL3 4JQ
(off Trelawney Road, between Ford Park and Hyde Park Road)
All fans are welcome to attend.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
As promised where and to whom?

Aug 5, 2016
argyledad":1x0tfcua said:
As promised, the Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all fans will be taking place this coming Saturday 1st. October (after the Yeovil game) at 5.30 in the:
Hyde Park Social Club
5 St. Gabriels Avenue,
PL3 4JQ
(off Trelawney Road, between Ford Park and Hyde Park Road)
All fans are welcome to attend.

Do 'open meetings' have agendas? What's the purpose of this meeting?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
:tumbleweed:

Dec 21, 2010
The purpose of the meeting Frank is indeed to listen to the views of fans following the recent statements made by both PAFC and the AFT.

Jan 3, 2013
I would imagine a lot of members were and are annoyed at your arbitrary decision to break off contact with the club without consulting the membership. You didn't ask them then, what makes the membership think you'll listen to them now?

Aug 5, 2005
argyledad":1l7a5rf0 said:
The purpose of the meeting Frank is indeed to listen to the views of fans following the recent statements made by both PAFC and the AFT.

What were the AFT statements?

I remember Never Again statements, but it was stressed at the time that those had absolutely nothing to do with the AFT.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I know AFT board members are volunteers and it's really appreciated but for me three recent issues have been disappointing.

1: The complete lack of acknowledgement and action (until it was too late) regarding the Premier League under-21 teams entering the EFL Trophy and similar inaction regarding the Whole Game Solution proposals.

2: Ignoring its own survey where just over 50% of fans wanted the club to buy the freehold.

3: Not consulting its membership about stopping all dialogue with the club.

Up until those three issues I thought the AFT were doing just fine but the ball has been dropped over the summer.

Does the AFT still have a secretary or media person to get the messages out, the last tweet from the AFT Twitter account was about NAG?

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
PL2 3DQ":2s55ghpj said:
I know AFT board members are volunteers and it's really appreciated but for me three recent issues have been disappointing.

1: The complete lack of acknowledgement and action (until it was too late) regarding the Premier League under-21 teams entering the EFL Trophy and similar inaction regarding the Whole Game Solution proposals.

2: Ignoring its own survey where just over 50% of fans wanted the club to buy the freehold.

3: Not consulting its membership about stopping all dialogue with the club.

Up until those three issues I thought the AFT were doing just fine but the ball has been dropped over the summer.

Does the AFT still have a secretary or media person to get the messages out, the last tweet from the AFT Twitter account was about NAG?

Ah yes...NAG...that we were informed had nothing to do with AFT.

Much.