Guilfoyle on ITV Westcountry | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Guilfoyle on ITV Westcountry

Kenny Pester

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Oct 17, 2006
Cattedown, Plymouth.
What a load of Tosh. Said that the PB's are trying to provide funds and complete sale by next week!!! Also said that the Contingency Bid doesn't have the rescources needed!! Guilfoyle = T****r

B

bandwagon

What is the matter with the guy - might be an accountant (unproven) but can't read, certainly not the word 'deadline'!!

Nov 27, 2009
Plymouth.
Going to the game soon and just saw this thread.

Is the contingency plan scuppered then?

It must follow that we are going to be liquadated because Heaney hasn't got the money............

Wonder what is happenning to the ringfenced season ticket money,

may have to use that

WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOX

Aug 16, 2005
Somerset
Kenyay12":3uklcj8i said:
What a load of Tosh. Said that the PB's are trying to provide funds and complete sale by next week!!! Also said that the Contingency Bid doesn't have the rescources needed!! Guilfoyle = T****r
Are there any committee members on line who can comment?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
A word for word account of what Guilfoyle said would be useful or do Westcountry put their news programme online later?

A

Anonymous

I'd imagine that the "committee" are on their way to HP as we speak.

As PL2 says, lets see a transcript. But if Guilfoyle has extended Bishop International's "final" deadline yet again, and if he really did say that James Brent (by contrast with the saintly Heaney) has not got the financial wherewithal to do the deal, then either he really is as stupid as he comes across, or he and his colleagues needs investigating for their role in this sorry tale.

Jan 2, 2010
PB is the only way forward

Heaney should have the money next week

Would allow PB to the end of mouth

Needs £240,000 to pay Aug wages

The back up bid have not the money to pay Aug bill

For someone who earns so much cash per hour, he's not that bright. Most 5 year olds have a better understanding of economics than this.

"Mummy's purse is empty, so I'll give her until the end of the week until she gives me pocket money. I've not looked in Uncle Steve's wallet, but he probably hasn't got any money."

Well, mummy might be a crack addicted ho' and Uncle Steve might be your best hope for a normal life. Could at least say "Hi!" and smile at Steve just in case you need him later on tonight.

D

DuncMcRae

big-green":3b1ljau7 said:

But Guilfoyle CANNOT know this, can he, because the exclusivity prevents him from talking to any other bidder. So he cannot make that statement.

Apr 20, 2011
Tetbury
DuncMcRae":39e8vzie said:
big-green":39e8vzie said:

But Guilfoyle CANNOT know this, can he, because the exclusivity prevents him from talking to any other bidder. So he cannot make that statement.

Haha!! Now that's an interesting point.

I dislike the man every time he 'speaks' to us.

Mar 14, 2009
Is this guy an Exeter fan in diguise?

Seriously, does he hate us or something? Cos it seems to me he is doing his best to make sure the club isnt gonna survive by allowing a man with no money to continue his bid and quash any alternative processes that could be there in the background if the current PB's takeover fails.

Love to know what the trust have to say on this as it seems like he has closed the door on the Brent bid!

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
DuncMcRae":2xw6496e said:
big-green":2xw6496e said:

That is the exact point I was about to make. I imagine that Chris, JB et al will have something to say about this after the game.