BRIDPORT GAME | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

BRIDPORT GAME

T

the Strangler

WE HAVE A GAME TOMORROW AT BRIDPORT ! 90 MINUTES AWAY. ANYONE GOING ?

T

the Strangler

matteh.":2n0qhhqd said:
rocky4":2n0qhhqd said:
WE HAVE A GAME TOMORROW AT BRIDPORT ! 90 MINUTES AWAY. ANYONE GOING ?

Possibly going, any idea who's in the squad?
Not yet matt, will be sorted at training in the morning, i'll message you if I find out before I leave but yeah it will be kids mainly although if some are with the first team for truro then it may be a very young side !

As I always say... nothing would surprise me anymore !

Feb 9, 2011
asked someone where bridport was they said in dorset. So i said its a wonderful place and would suggest a visit but i still dont know where it is !!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
grumps":2ov97hdv said:
asked someone where bridport was they said in dorset. So i said its a wonderful place and would suggest a visit but i still dont know where it is !!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Drive to Exiter and turn right, drive to Honiton and turn right up steep hill, keep going until arrive Bridport.

P.S. Don't take Bridport by-pass.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Argylegames":1b761g3f said:
grumps":1b761g3f said:

Drive to Exiter and turn right, drive to Honiton and turn right up steep hill, keep going until arrive Bridport.

P.S. Don't take Bridport by-pass.

P.P.S Do take the Bridport Bypass!

Don't go through the town, it's much quicker on the bypass, especially as there are roadworks in the town centre at the moment.
Come down the hill on the bypass then just turn left at the first roundabout towards the town. Left at the first set of traffic lights by Palmer's Brewery, and the ground (St Marys) is a short way up on the right hand side.

B

blondiegirl

anyone on twitter? cant make the game as im working but would appreciate it if someone could keep me updated? i should come up as emilytuxford or emilyt91 i think? many thanks :)

B

blondiegirl

Im not sure for definate. Are you able to keep me updated? itl come through on my phone, would be appreciated

A

Anonymous

Call from our correspondent, Tony Cholwell.

Argyle playing in LTC shirts, managed by Kevin Hodges (makes sense), Peter Reid's brother is also there.

Ollie Chenoweth is in goal :shifty: .

TC estimates a crowd of 30, and 6 are Argyle fans.

A

Anonymous

Be honest people, could anyone read this?

5978420475_5bb1801f4c.jpg

:lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

1-2 to the mighty Bridport (well deserved according to TC).

Player to take the eye, Jordan Copp.