🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
More on Spotlight this evening.

May 8, 2011
On the Derriford twitter feed there are pictures showing the players taking the stairs challenge, taking 6 flights of stairs to get to the Children wards, led by Luke!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
HC Green":2xujal5g said:
On the Derriford twitter feed there are pictures showing the players taking the stairs challenge, taking 6 flights of stairs to get to the Children wards, led by Luke!

And now you're gonna belieeeeve us, the Greens are going up!!
Yes great stuff, imagine not having a local league team to do this sort of thing!! :shock:

Been in Derriford today with Mrs Pogle, fracture clinic (I still maintain I played the ball first!). Brilliant NHS service, great staff working under pressure.
She is on the mend, happy xmas to all at Derriford :nworthy:

Feb 28, 2016
Yes this should be celebrated, it will have brightened up many an otherwise dark Christmas and this should, rightfully be applauded, it is also always extremely heart warming to witness any players’ interactions with sick children at Christmas.

That all being said, it’s nothing unique, many non league clubs do the same. Whilst applauding when they do the right thing, we would be more outraged if they didn’t!

All that said though, as an often crirtic of Derek Adams and a number of players, even if you felt obliged, thank you all the same, I know this means so much to the recipients.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
MarkMatthews":xmo88qe0 said:
Yes this should be celebrated, it will have brightened up many an otherwise dark Christmas and this should, rightfully be applauded, it is also always extremely heart warming to witness any players’ interactions with sick children at Christmas.

That all being said, it’s nothing unique, many non league clubs do the same. Whilst applauding when they do the right thing, we would be more outraged if they didn’t!

All that said though, as an often crirtic of Derek Adams and a number of players, even if you felt obliged, thank you all the same, I know this means so much to the recipients.

Non League clubs???? I thought ALL clubs do stuff like this at Christmas

Mar 14, 2009
Its good to see.

This time of year a club can really do some great work within the community. Its what clubs like Argyle should be about because strengthening its roots within the city is the only way for this club to grow.