āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
still can not understand why the AFT can not state how many members they actually have.. well over 600.. 1000?

who knows> soomeone does so why the secrecy?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
It's bizarre that the person who provides an Internet platform for unmoderated abuse of JB, directors and fans is now on the board of the AFT.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":pmmgksu4 said:
It's bizarre that the person who provides an Internet platform for unmoderated abuse of JB, directors and fans is now on the board of the AFT.

Mark Zuckerberg is on the board? Some cash to be made there!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
PlymOdi":3p5x1e6m said:
PL2 3DQ":3p5x1e6m said:

Mark Zuckerberg is on the board? Some cash to be made there!

:)

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
PL2 3DQ":186bwxya said:

Nothing says open, honest and reasonable communication quite like running a FB page that allows such things to be said about the people you're trying to communicate with.

A complete laughing stock.

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

PL2 3DQ":vo0b0hoz said:

I only find your objection bizarre to be honest Posty and letā€™s be clear itā€™s not because Iā€™m a fan of the Facebook Group in question. Iā€™m not a member of it. On the Argyle fans spectrum Iā€™m at the Pasoti end and try to avoid the nonsense from all parties.

However, on what grounds would you like to see someone effectively barred from being on the AFT Board? Because their opinions differ to yours? I think Nigel Farage is an odious, little man and yet I have no objections with his eligibility to stand for Parliament.

And that eligibility for election is the crux of it. You could have put yourself forward but you didnā€™t. Plenty here have berated the Trust and few of them have ever put themselves forward. I keep banging this drum but if you want to see a change in the AFT, be that change.

From a personal perspective, I understand your concerns. I am supportive of the Argyle Board in the main and would like to see a Trust that takes that stand point also. However, I didnā€™t stand and nor did I encourage other fans to do so.

To be fair Frazer, one of the then members of the board tried to stop Frank Harper from standing for election based on his views, why is this different? MR Lloyd isnā€™t exactly good at being strong and moderating and Mr Willis is a Brent hater. The majority of that board is bad for the AFT and membership will only fropnfurther.

The ones I feel for are those who were originally involved in its creation, they must be despairing.

Jan 3, 2013
Leigh Rapson":17itnrmi said:
To be fair Frazer, one of the then members of the board tried to stop Frank Harper from standing for election based on his views, why is this different? MR Lloyd isnā€™t exactly good at being strong and moderating and Mr Willis is a Brent hater. The majority of that board is bad for the AFT and membership will only fropnfurther.

The ones I feel for are those who were originally involved in its creation, they must be despairing.

Not technically correct, I was subjected to a campaign of vitriol because "they" thought i was going to be a conduit to someone who is very close to the Board.
I was elected easily, but the freaks didn't want me on the board , so I resigned....democracy.

I note that the membership has dropped by approx 50%, and now there are at least two "Brent haters" within the inner sanctum of the AFT I cannot see the purpose of it continuing anymore......a shame

Status
Not open for further replies.