Planning Permission Granted 13 votes to 0 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Planning Permission Granted 13 votes to 0

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Could be a red letter day for any PAFC fans supporting the new development on Thursday.

Quite a few of us intend to attend the proceedings so it would be great to see a few faces from this site down there as well.

If anyone was at the last meeting that meant so much (the purchase of the freehold by PCC) it's a good way to see the machinations of our City's council.

We are on the very edge of this exciting new era for Argyle so let's show these Councillors what PAFC means to us fans.

See you there maybe?

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Even better though if they can see US rather than the other way around.

IF you can get down there, please do. This is OUR club.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Senior Greens will be out in force for this one that's for sure. Green Army

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Ken you buying the beers in the Treasury before the meeting.

May 8, 2011
Argyle’s application is second on the agenda so be prepared for a bit of a wait, also having attended planning meetings through work, as the Argyle application is high profile I would expect every Councillor will want to speak usually complete waffle or repeating other comments just to get their name in the paper so it could be a long afternoon.
One of the Councillors list Membership of AFT on his register of interests so he may have to declare an interest along with the other ST holders.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Us retired people have loads of time. :greensmile:

As a matter of interest HC, where is that information?

Jan 27, 2012
I would encourage those who DISAGREE with the planning application to come along and lobby the Councillors. Unfortunately I have to be somewhere else. But I'd like to see some objectors turn up as well. It needs to be a balanced meeting.

May 8, 2011
IJN":13knak2x said:
Us retired people have loads of time. :greensmile:

As a matter of interest HC, where is that information?

On the Council website, each Councillor has their own page listing all their registered interests, although being a ST holder isn’t an interest that is listed just happen to sit near a few current and former Councillors.

May 8, 2011
gaspargomez":oo0n1jzp said:
I would encourage those who DISAGREE with the planning application to come along and lobby the Councillors. Unfortunately I have to be somewhere else. But I'd like to see some objectors turn up as well. It needs to be a balanced meeting.

Any member of the public has a right to speak for or against an application at the meeting but you need to register your request to do that a few days before the meeting.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
gaspargomez":2tvbjpdf said:

Always love it when people who can't 'make it' try to rally someone to do something they probably wouldn't. :roll:

If anyone utters a word, you'd get booted out.

Although I can remember the shouts of "Green Army" when PCC agreed to buy the Freehold.

D

Darren Stoneman

HC Green":56kbkj92 said:
gaspargomez":56kbkj92 said:

Any member of the public has a right to speak for or against an application at the meeting but you need to register your request to do that a few days before the meeting.

You can only request to speak if you have submitted representations either in favour or against the application.

Remember plenty of parking in the Theatre Royal car park,

Dec 21, 2010
Please be advised of the following informtion for ant disabled fans attending today:

· I have been advised that the lift does not accommodate large power wheelchair mobility scooters;

· There would be space to fit the large power wheelchair mobility scooters in the Council Chamber however, as they do not fit in the lift they would have no way of reaching this room;

· There is not a hearing loop in the Council Chamber however microphones/ speakers are used;

· A PDF copy of the Planning Committee agenda for 14 December 2017 meeting can be accessed on the Council’s website: this electronic version of the agenda can be enlarged to the size required; http://democracy.plymouth.gov.uk/docume ... e.pdf?T=10

· There is an accessible toilet on the ground floor of the Council House

Please also be advised that Planning Committee meetings are webcast and are streamed live onto the Council’s website at the following link:

http://council.webcast.vualto.com/plymo ... uncil/home

This enables people to view the Planning Committee without needing to attend in person.

With reference to the meeting tomorrow, I have booked the Warspite room (which is on the ground floor of the Council House) to show the meeting on the big screen in the room (via the webcast equipment) for those who want to visit the Council House to view the meeting but who may not be able to use the lift.

Kind regards